SodaStream Fizzi One Touch Soda Machine - Black
- Electric and automatic sparkling water maker lets you add right amount of bubbles to your regular water
- 3 levels of carbonating options ensure you have full control of how much bubbles are in your drink
- Slim and modern design includes an easy-to-use snap-lock bottle mechanism, so you can get started on sparkling up your drink while saving counter space
- Includes one 60L carbon cylinder and one 1L reusable BPA-free carbonating bottle
- Fizzi One Touch
- 1 L Fuse Bottle
- CO2 Cylinder
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 78 reviewers who responded, 69 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cheap plastic design- March 3, 2021
I purchased the black one touch Fizzi online. Compared to the white/silver/square/heavier model (??) a family member got 2-3 years ago (and highly recommended), the Fizzi looks and feels quite cheap out of the box. Except for some hidden screws and the tip of the CO2 injector, it’s ALL plastic. As for one touch, it actually takes me a couple firm presses of the rubber buttons to get the unit to “wake up” and start the process. Maybe a bad unit and/or buttons need to get worked in? Disappointed and waiting to see if I need to return.
- Skeptic turned believer- December 31, 2018
Oh my goodness, my husband and I have been addicted to LaCroix for years! We only drank the plain flavor. We drank it out of the can and mixed with our adult beverages. Flat out I was a LaCroix snob. When my husband said he wanted a soda stream for Christmas I was extremely skeptical. I figured he would use the SodaStream and I’d keep on with my LaCroix obsession. Well I’m eating my words, we both drink it like crazy. The fact you can pick your bubble amount the best. Now we have only had it a couple days, but it is glorious and over LaCroix. Words I never thought I’d say, but it’s true. It tasted much better than anything I’ve had.
- Ok it’s great but I can’t find CO2 anywhere, why?- July 11, 2020
Ok it’s an excellent product, I love it, the problem is that they should tell you that if you don’t subscribe to get the co2, there’s no way you can buy the co2 anywhere, and also the 60L co2 bottle it suppose to fill you up 60L I think I did approximately 38L and I was out of it I’ve been to multiple targets, Walmart’s, and a lot of the Best Buy’s and they don’t have the exchange bottles, one Walmart told me they discontinued it from that store, I demand an explanation and as a first time client from this product I need some free refills at least for all the gas and places I’ve been trying to get it from and being unsuccessful...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.