Sony Alpha a6600 Mirrorless Vlogger Camera (Body Only)
- 24.2MP2 APS-C Exmor sensor with front end LSI and ISO up to 102,4004
- Up to 11fps continuous shooting at 24.2MP RAW with AF/AE tracking
- Wide 425-phase/425-contrast detection AF points over 84% of sensor
- Real-time AF Tracking, real-time Eye AF for human, animal, and movie
- 5-axis in-body image stabilization, 5 step shutter speed advantage
- 4K movie with 2.4x oversampling, full pixel readout, no pixel binning
- Movie recording with microphone and 180-degree tiltable 3" touchscreen LCD
- Enhanced BIONZ X image processing engine with front end LSI
- XAVC S video, HLG, S-log2&3, slow/quick frame rates, 4:2:2 HDMI out
- Interval recording7 for time-lapse video and S&Q for 1-120fps
- Long lasting Z-series battery shoots up to 810 images when using LCD
- Touch screen LCD offers touch focus, tracking, and shutter, and the ability to self-record
- Wi-Fi/NFC/QR code makes it easy to transfer files and control remotely
- Dust- and moisture-resistant magnesium alloy body
- Rugged body and durable shutter mechanism
- Superior autofocus with 4D FOCUS
- 16-bit processing and 14-bit RAW output
- Ultra-fast OLED with EVF benefits and optical viewfinder immediacy
- Picture Profiles, S-Log and Gamma Display Assist are ideal for a pro's workflow
- 4K movie transfer to smartphone
- Imaging Edge desktop applications
- Includes the Sony Alpha 6600 and an 18-135mm lens
Storage & Interface
- Alpha 6600 Camera Body
- NP-FZ100 Rechargeable Battery
- AC Adaptor
- Shoulder Strap. Body Cap
- Eyepiece Cup
- Micro USB cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 118 reviewers who responded, 111 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing mirrorless Camera- July 14, 2021
Waited a while to get this camera for price wise, was surprised when the box turned up with how small it was and once out of the box how small the camera is in the hands. Holding it tho is really nice, fits in my hands perfectly and having the larger battery it lasts a long time shooting too. the image quality out of this camera is brilliant and the auto focus is so fast and eye AF is amazing on people and animals. Really well made, the menu system is a little confusing to someone who doesn't know anything about photography coming to this camera for a starter camera but once you get using it, you pick it up pretty quick.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing what can I say- September 23, 2020
Still learning how to make the most out of all it has to offer every day. Quality is amazing. Personally it is a perfect size and feels great with the grip. The larger battery I believe cause it to be a bit bigger than the 6400. Larger battery is an obvious plus. The 5-axis stabilization sensor you get in the 6600 does make a difference for sure. Eye AF for video on the 6600 is very cool even though the 6400 has the face detection. Like the upgraded technology. The headphone output is super nice, Have to love it. Overall it was a no brainer for me to go with this 6600. I am very happy with this and highly recommendYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost Perfect - Rolling shutter is awful.- March 6, 2020
I mainly shoot video and previously owned the A7III. I had issues with the A7III's recording limit of 30 minutes, and constant over heating. The a6600 fixes both of these issues and will basically film forever if you have enough battery power and storage. I also love the flippy screen and with a cheapo mic-relocator it's essentially the perfect form factor. The Z-battery lasts a really long time in this camera, welcome addition! HOWEVER! The rolling shutter on this camera is horrendous. You simply cannot hand hold a shot without it being jarring and nauseating to watch. Even Gimbal shots can be weird and jello like. Basically, if you're locked off on a tripod most of the time this is a great camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.