Sony Vlogger Accessory Kit (ACCVC1)
Available to ship
- Accessory kit for vloggers and influencers includes a wireless Bluetooth grip/tripod and a 64GB UHS-II SD card
- Supports payloads up to 1.5kg (53oz.) to accommodate select camera models
- Bluetooth 4.2 (2.4GHz) gives you cable-free freedom to shoot content the way you want
- Grip can be converted to a stable, table top, or tripod by spreading the integrated leg for hands-free operation
- C1 button on the grip lets you operate the camera's C1 button-assigned function
- Allows quick changes from selfie to back camera, so you never miss an important shot
- Flip button allows rotation of the grip head with click stops every 90-degree that makes it easy to shoot in any orientation with optimal stability
- Quick tilt function can be adjusted up to 80 degrees upwards and 90 degrees downwards as a grip, and 40 degrees up and 90 degrees down as a tripod, allowing you to set the perfect camera angle to capture a wide range of shots or videos
- Lock switch prevents the accidental activation of buttons while shooting
- Remote control button on the grip allows easy operation of the camera
- Contoured handle allows stable shooting and comfortable operation, whether it's attached to a compact or mirrorless interchangeable-lens camera
- Indicator shows camera status and flashes in case of low battery
- Moisture- and dust-resistant design makes shooting outdoors a breeze
- Grip is compatible with select Sony cameras including the ZV-1, a9 II, a9, a7R IV, a7R III, a7 III, a6600, a6400, a6100 series, and RX100 VII/RX0 II (note: firmware must be updated)
- Includes a 64GB SD card with UHS-II interface that's compatible with UHS-II devices, with up to 270MB/s read speed and up to 70MB/s write speeds to easily handle large files and 4K videos
- SD card's IP57 rating makes it dust-resistant as well as resistant to rain and splashes
- Sony GP-VPT2BT Wireless Shooting Grip
- 64GB UHS-II SD Card (SF-E64/T1)
- CR2032 Lithium Coin Cell Battery
- Carrying Pouch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 171 reviewers who responded, 154 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Tripod For Sony Cameras- 9 septembre 2021
I got this product to add to my Sony ZV-1 and it is amazing. With this Tripod it is way easier to film videos and vlogs. The Tripod has the right amount of tolls such as record , picture and zoom. I feel like if you are a content creator or needing a Tripod this is for sure something to invest in. Also it having a memory card is key! I love this Tripod and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a Tripod for their Sony camera! • • • Best Buy College Crew members receive products to write honest, unbiased reviews. Reviewers have been provided products free of charge and may have received nominal compensationYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vlogger Kit- 4 juillet 2021
I highly recommend this kit! It is perfect for vlogging. It also helps position the camera the way you want. It’s very helpful.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it- 1 mai 2021
I bought this stand together with Sony zv1 camera and it came with 64gb sd card. It has the function buttons like movie and photo buttons, zoom in and out. Bluetooth setup to the Sony zv1 is easy just follow the instructions. Ii can rotate 360° and tilting up and down from 80° to 90°. The only thing that makes it better if it can extend a little bit more longer. But it's good when recording video at the desk the high is perfect. Yes I would recommend it to everyone.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small but sturdy- 25 septembre 2021
Definitely a neat product. I’ve used it on the streets and it definitely works well. It’s sturdy and reliable. The mini tripod legs make for a great stand and is very convenient. The Bluetooth feature works and doesn’t need to be activated every time you turn off the camera. My only concern is that it does feel a little flimsy if you start putting bigger items on it, but so far it’s been good. I use my A7iii with my 16-35 F4 and a small mic with no problem.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best If Bought with the Sony ZV-1- 5 décembre 2020
Buy This Accessory with the Sony ZV-1 Camera as this is a $149.99 Stand Alone and the Kit is Cheaper as it comes as a Vlogging Set. This acts as a Remote and allows you to Zoom in and Out with easy to see Buttons.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.