Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator
Model Number: 83PL/CLM/4L2/B
Web Code: 10415384
A must-have for classes ranging from Algebra and Pre-Calculus to Biology and Physics, the Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator is easy-to-use and can perform everything from basic arithmetic to advanced regression analysis.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Reserve & Pick Up
Store stock information is not available at this time
- Upgradeable operating system
- Real and complex numbers calculated to 14-digit accuracy and displayed with 10 digits plus a 2-digit exponent
- Graphs 10 rectangular functions, 6 parametric expressions, 6 polar expressions, and 3 recursively-defined sequences.
- Up to 10 graphing functions defined, saved, graphed, and analyzed at one time.
- Sequence graphing mode shows time series plot, cobweb/ stair-step plot, and phase plots.
- User-defined list names. Lists store up to 999 elements.
- 14 interactive zoom features
- Function evaluation table shows numeric evaluation of functions in table format
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals, and derivatives
- 7 different graph styles for differentiating the look of each graph drawn
- Horizontal and vertical split- screen options
- Matrix operations including inverse, determinant, transpose, augment, reduced row echelon form, and elementary row operations. Convert matrices to lists and vice-versa
- List-based one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial, and quadratic polynomial regression models
- 3 statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots, and normal probability plots
- Advanced statistics features including 9 hypothesis testing functions, 6 confidence interval functions, and one-way analysis of variance
- 15 probability distribution functions including Normal, Student-t, Chi-square, Binomial, and Poisson
- Business functions including Time-Value-of-Money (TVM), cash flows, and amortization. Full screen interactive editor for solving TVM problems
- Interactive equation solver editor for solving for different variables in an equation
- Alphabetical CATALOG of all TI handheld operations in one menu
- Programming capability with the number of programs limited only by available memory
- Link with another TI-83 Plus or TI-83. Receive lists L1-L6 from TI-82