Zhiyun WEEBILL-S Mirrorless/DSLR Camera Gimbal Stabilizer
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with a wide variety of mirrorless and DSLR camera & lens combos
- Stronger motors produce enhanced torque that is sufficient to support cameras of different weights
- Upgraded algorithm offers higher responsiveness and eliminates shakes to provide steady and smooth shots
- ViaTouch 2.0 system offers a seamless connection with your smartphone or camera and transforms your phone screen into a professional monitor for on-the-fly adjustments
- Lightweight body and exclusive sling mode enhance your shooting experience
- WEEBILL S Stabilizer
- USB Type-C Cable
- Micro to Micro USB Cable
- Micro to Mini USB Cable
- Sony Camera Control Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Storage Case
- 2 x 18650 Li-Ion Battery
- Backing Base
- Quick Release Plate Assembly
- Cable Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 187 reviewers who responded, 167 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Motors failed after 6 months- December 15, 2020
Beware: Zhiyun's support is very terrible. It is only via email, and they do not make any attempt to repair the product or replace it. Just keep guiding you through the basic steps that you can find in the manual already. Tip: Buy the DJI Ronin series, more reliable and US based support. Review: Works great for the first 6 months or so, then the motors started failing. This gimbal successfully held my Canon 5D MKIV and a 24-70 f/2.8 Lens as advertised on their website. After about 6 months using it though, I noticed the motors would vibrate like crazy and it sometimes wouldn't move. I've done all of the motor calibrations and no success.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Software Issues- February 22, 2021
I liked this product. Its light weight, portable and able to handle larger and heavier Camera systems. The problem I had was the Z Play app. I was never able to download the app. Its not even available in Google Play App Store. The QR code provided by the company would not get installed in my phone. And I could not run any firmware updates. And camera control options are limited to the cameras I own. They are Fujifilm xt3 and xt30, Canon 6d mark 2 and Canon RP. But otherwise its a good gimbal. If you are a owner of Sony or Panasonic line ups then you are okay. To me it did not work as expected. I had to return...Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good Gimbal for the price- January 2, 2021
Nice sized gimbal, good size and weight. Swapped out the docking plate with a quick release plate for easier access. The app is hard to understand and is required to activate the gimbal. If you're not tech savvy or a critical thinker this will immediately turn you off and make you return the product. Once you are connected to the app its a great tool for your photo/videography. The image transmitter should be purchased along side this gimbal to get the best use out of it, but it isn't necessary. Also purchase a separate handle, magic arm and extension arm.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.