Alfred DB2 Bluetooth Touchscreen Smart Lock - Black
Available online only
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Wi-Fi connectivity (requires bridge) lets you lock and unlock the door remotely, freeing you from handling keys while your hands are full
- Simple one-touch access feature uses Bluetooth connectivity to unlock the deadbolt, simply touch the unit while keeping your smartphone nearby to unlock
- Motorized deadbolt can be unlocked by entering pin code on the on the 12-button touch keypad or using your smartphone
- Stores an information log containing time and identity of the users entering your home
- 20 unique pin codes can be stored, the length of each ranging between 4-10 digits for secure access
- Suitable for short-term rental applications by letting you create pin codes for different users, one-time pin codes, and time-sensitive pin codes
- Works along with Alfred Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) for remote access via your smartphone from anywhere in the world and easy integration with smart home devices
- Integration with your smart hub is made easy using the Z-Wave module (sold separately) and lets you control the lock via Google Home or Amazon Alexa
- Built-in voice prompts are offered in five languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin for your convenience
- Hand-reversible installation makes it easy for left-handed and right-handed operation
- Intertek 20-minute fire-rating ensures safety and reliability
- Includes 4AA battery for operation
- Emergency power port lets you plug the smart lock into a micro USB power source, so you never have to worry about running out of power
- Compatible for use on doors that are 40-60mm thick
- Alfred DB2 Smartlock/deadbolt
- Installation instructions
- user manual
- 4xAA Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Great Smart Lock!- February 26, 2021
The DB2 keyless lock is sleek and functional. This lock looks great on my front door and love that i no longer need to worry about carrying keys. Having Pin codes for each of my family members to see when they come and go is great. Alfred Home app is handy for adjusting settings or checking the status of my door lock.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy to install and user-friendly!- February 4, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The lock is user-friendly, and installation was very easy. The BILT App was very helpful in guiding the install. The app is also great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.