AT&T 2-Handset DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone with Caller ID (EL51203) - White/Silver
- 2-handset cordless phone system gives you the convenience of not having to rush to the other side of the house to answer a call
- DECT 6.0 digital transmission technology delivers excellent sound quality, security, and range
- Interference-free system does not get affected by wireless networks or other electronic devices, giving you crystal-clear conversations
- Digital security feature offers protection from identity theft by digitizing and encrypting your calls, virtually eliminating the possibility of somebody eavesdropping
- Full-duplex speakerphone technology allows both ends to speak and be heard at the same time, resulting in more natural conversations that are more true to life
- 50 name and number phonebook directory allows you to easily store and access your frequent contacts
- Features caller ID/call waiting (stores 50 calls), intercom between handsets, call block, any key answer, handset volume control, last number redial, page/handset locator, and a selection of ringtones
- Conference calling allows you to conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets (additional handsets sold separately)
- Quiet mode allows you to silence the handset ringer and base instantly or for a longer amount of time
- ECO mode manages energy consumption to deliver optimal battery performance
- Backlit keypad and display makes it super easy to see the controls even in low light conditions
- Power Cable
- Telephone Line Cord
- Handset Cord
- Base Unit
- Cordless Handset x 2
- Cordless Handset Charger
- Adaptor x 2
- Battery x 2
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1188 reviewers who responded, 1127 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great for elderly people - Great value- July 17, 2015
Bought this telephone for a 93 year old aunt. The device needed to be easy to use, totally uncomplicated, without any features that could confuse her, like an answering machine. I also needed a good reception range, as my aunt spends quite some time in her back-yard and the previous Motorola phone didn't have a good reach. I got exactly what I needed. In addition to this: she is also hard of hearing, but by using the speakerphone, that problem got solved. Recommendation: if you need a telephone for elderly people, simple, unexpensive and efficient, you can buy this one (and not spend the ridiculous amounts they charge you for the Uniden phones)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent Phone- April 6, 2017
For the money, you can't beat this phone set. I like that you can choose different ringtones, and the lighted buttons are a great feature. I'm also surprised at how often we use the intercom feature, and the phone has great range and works everywhere on our 1/2 acre lot. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because the sound quality is slightly muffled. It definitely doesn't sound as good as the Uniden it replaced, or the Panasonic we had before that. Those were good phones and I would've just bought new batteries for them if these AT&T phones weren't so inexpensive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blue display- December 9, 2020
I just bought this phone. I needed a wall phone with one extension. My last phone was an At&t model and worked quite well for 10 years. This phone is a very cheap version of the older model which is no longer available. The display is very poor. It has a blue backlight which makes it hard to read and the letters for the names and numbers are small and hard to read. I am really surprised that no one mentioned this poor aspect of the display. Unfortunately, the selection of wall phones is very limited. If I could find a better one, I would return this one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.