AT&T 3-Handset DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone with Caller ID (EL51203) - White/Silver
Available online only
- 3-handset cordless phone system gives you the convenience of not having to rush to the other side of the house to answer a call
- DECT 6.0 digital transmission technology delivers excellent sound quality, security, and range
- Interference-free system does not get affected by wireless networks or other electronic devices, giving you crystal-clear conversations
- Digital security feature offers protection from identity theft by digitizing and encrypting your calls, virtually eliminating the possibility of somebody eavesdropping
- Full-duplex speakerphone technology allows both ends to speak and be heard at the same time, resulting in more natural conversations that are more true to life
- 50 name and number phonebook directory allows you to easily store and access your frequent contacts
- Features caller ID/call waiting (stores 50 calls), intercom between handsets, call block, any key answer, handset volume control, last number redial, page/handset locator, and a selection of ringtones
- Conference calling allows you to conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets (additional handsets sold separately)
- Quiet mode allows you to silence the handset ringer and base instantly or for a longer amount of time
- ECO mode manages energy consumption to deliver optimal battery performance
- Backlit keypad and display makes it super easy to see the controls even in low light conditions
- Power Cable
- Telephone line cord
- Handset cord
- Base unit
- Cordless Handset x 3
- Cordless Handset charger and Adaptor x 3
- Battery x 3
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1183 reviewers who responded, 1120 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- not as advertised- October 27, 2020
The product arrived in good time and works, but clearly advertised features are missing. I selected this product because according to the Best Buy list of features it has CALL BLOCK. The product as delivered does not. Without this feature, the phone is not useful and I would not have purchased it had I known. I purchased it on-line (the only option) but there is no means to return an on-line purchase. I would exchange it for a phone with the desired feature, but how do I know all advertised features are in the product? This is truly annoying. What was delivered is the same as what I already have. Buying this product was a waste of money and time. Not a "Best" Buy.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great for elderly people - Great value- July 17, 2015
Bought this telephone for a 93 year old aunt. The device needed to be easy to use, totally uncomplicated, without any features that could confuse her, like an answering machine. I also needed a good reception range, as my aunt spends quite some time in her back-yard and the previous Motorola phone didn't have a good reach. I got exactly what I needed. In addition to this: she is also hard of hearing, but by using the speakerphone, that problem got solved. Recommendation: if you need a telephone for elderly people, simple, unexpensive and efficient, you can buy this one (and not spend the ridiculous amounts they charge you for the Uniden phones)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent Phone- April 6, 2017
For the money, you can't beat this phone set. I like that you can choose different ringtones, and the lighted buttons are a great feature. I'm also surprised at how often we use the intercom feature, and the phone has great range and works everywhere on our 1/2 acre lot. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because the sound quality is slightly muffled. It definitely doesn't sound as good as the Uniden it replaced, or the Panasonic we had before that. Those were good phones and I would've just bought new batteries for them if these AT&T phones weren't so inexpensive.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.