Beats by Dr. Dre Flex In-Ear Bluetooth Headphones - Smoke Grey
Flex all day
- Magnetic earbuds make listening that much easier by automatically playing music when they're in your ears and pausing when they’re attached around your neck¹. The Flex-Form cable provides all-day comfort with durable Nitinol construction, while four ear tip options offer a personalised fit. And when you're not wearing them, the magnetic earbuds keep Beats Flex tangle-free as they easily coil up into your pocket or bag.
The music stops when you do
- Less charging. More flexing. Beats Flex boasts up to 12 hours of listening time for all-day use. If you need a little extra power, 10-minute Fast Fuel charging gives 1.5 hours of playback when battery is low.²
Driven by premium sound
- Beats Flex employs a dual-chamber acoustic design and a proprietary layered driver to achieve outstanding stereo separation with rich and precise bass response. Laser cut micro-venting provides ear pressure relief, and the optimised driver angle ensures clear, crisp sound. An advanced digital processor fine-tunes your audio for an accurate and emotive listening experience. The result -- rich, powerful sound that keeps you inspired all day long.
Make the connection
- Stay connected no matter where your day takes you. With Class 1 Bluetooth technology, Beats Flex offers extended wireless range and fewer dropouts. An advanced built-in microphone helps reduce wind noise for elevated voice clarity and call performance. On-device controls allow you to adjust volume as well as manage music, take calls or activate voice assistant.
Powered by the Apple W1 chip
- The Apple W1 chip seamlessly integrates Beats Flex into your world of Apple products. Simply power on and hold near your iPhone or iPad.³ From there, your Beats Flex are ready to be used with any Apple device that is synced to iCloud so you can seamlessly switch between products, check battery status or share whatever you're listening to with someone else via Audio Sharing.
Listen with a friend
- Audio Sharing lets you wirelessly share audio with Beats Flex and another pair of Beats headphones or AirPods.⁴ From a song to a podcast or even a film -- some things are better together. Now you can easily share whatever you’re listening to on an iPhone, iPad or Apple TV and each control your own volume. Simply bring the second set of compatible Bluetooth headphones near your Apple device and connect with a tap. All that’s left to do is listen -- together.
1. Compatible with iOS and iPadOS 14 or later, macOS 11 or later, watchOS 7 or later, and tvOS 14 or later.
2. Testing conducted by Apple in August 2020 using pre-production Beats Flex and software paired with iPhone XS Max, 8 Plus and 7 Plus units and pre-release software. The playlist consisted of 358 unique audio tracks purchased from the iTunes Store (256-Kbps AAC encoding). Volume was set to 50%. Total listening time was up to 12 hours. Testing consisted of full Beats Flex battery discharge while playing audio until Beats Flex stopped playback. 10-Minute charge testing conducted with drained Beats Flex that were charged for 10 minutes, then audio playback was started until Beats Flex stopped playback. Battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage and many other factors.
3. Requires iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, watchOS 3 or later versions.
4. Audio Sharing is compatible with Beats Flex, Solo Pro, Powerbeats Pro, Powerbeats, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats3 Wireless, Beats Studio3 Wireless, BeatsX, AirPods (1st generation or later) and AirPods Pro. Works with iPhone 8 or later and iPod touch (7th generation) with the latest version of iOS; and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation or later), 11-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, iPad (5th generation or later), iPad Air (3rd generation) and iPad mini (5th generation) with the latest version of iPadOS.
- Beats Flex Wireless Earphones
- USB-C To USB-C Charging Cable
- Ear Tips with Four Size Options
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Product, Charges Only with USB-C- April 19, 2021
I bought these to replace my Beats X headphones. I love these headphones. Considering the price, they are amazing and I find myself wearing them all the time. There is no USB-C charger that is included and won't fit your regular cube, the cable is USB-C to USB-C. I can talk on a busy street or in the car with my windows down and my voice comes across clear with low background noise. The battery life is amazing! I've had them turned on from 6 am to 5 pm and still have 30% charge left when I get Home. My only complaint is that they don't sound quite as good as the old Beats X but they still sound pretty great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good update not great but good.- May 8, 2021
It’s not that it’s a bad headsets. I love the fact that you can pause just by putting the earplugs together. The sound quality is outstanding. I love the look. The only bad thing I have to say is the charger that comes with the headset. It’s not a USB charger. I had to by a new cord because I refused to buy a new wall unit, so that is why I didn’t give it five stars.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can’t use product- June 10, 2021
I bought these headphones as a birthday gift. I thought they were the perfect gift….. until when the box was opened, we realized that an adapter was needed to charge them. How disappointing!!! Shouldn’t someone have known that??? So now another trip to the store in Covid times and extra money spent.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report