Bell Apple iPhone SE 64GB (3rd Generation) - Midnight - Monthly Financing
Important Update: We have a new way to start your phone activation process from home.Learn how it works
Stunning display and lightning-fast performance
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display (Display size is measured diagonally) with 1334 x 750 resolution
- 64GB of on-board storage
- A15 Bionic chip for lightning-fast performance that makes every task more fluid and powers Photographic Styles, Live Text, gaming and more (Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas)
- iOS 15 packs new features to do more with iPhone than ever before (Some features may not be available for all countries or all areas)
A camera you’ll instantly click with
- Advanced single-camera system with 12MP Wide camera
- Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60 fps
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Smart HDR 4, Photographic Styles, Portrait mode, and 1080p video recording
- Smart HDR 4 brings out the best in scenes
- Set your look once, like warm or cool, and get it every time with Photographic Styles
Fast 5G comes to iPhone SE
- 5G connectivity for faster downloads, high-quality video streaming, multiplayer gaming, SharePlay, and smooth, high-definition FaceTime with less lag
- With data plan required, 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers and speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier
Big-time battery life
- Take a leap in battery life with up to 15 hours of video playback (Battery life varies by use and configuration)
Designed for durability
- Durable design with a tough glass screen for better drop performance and protection against scratches and spills
- Home button with Touch ID for secure authentication for signing in to apps and pay for things with a touch of a finger
- IP67 water resistance (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes)
- Note that splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions, and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- One-time connection service fee ($50) applies. Financing provided by Bell Mobility, on approved credit. Cost of borrowing is $0. If you end your Bell SmartPay Agreement early, then your remaining device payments will become due immediately. If you are ending your Service Agreement at such time as well, the remaining balance on your Agreement Credit (plus applicable taxes) will become due immediately.
- Speed up your in-store phone activation by getting started from home. Then, head to a Best Buy store to complete the process and pick up your phone.
- Some conditions apply to this offer. For full details, speak to a Mobile Advisor at your local Best Buy store.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
- iPhone with iOS15