Best Buy Essentials 1.8m (6 ft.) USB-C to 4K UHD HDMI Cable (BE-PC3CHD6-C)
- USB-C to 4K HDMI cable provides a quick connection from your USB devices to your display
- Supports max HDMI resolutions of 4K x 2K at 60Hz for a seamless viewing experience
- 1.8-metre (6-foot) length offers flexibility while arranging your setup
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 39 reviewers who responded, 37 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Works as intended, great value- January 24, 2022
Does exactly what I need it to do, which was connect my mobile device to an external display/monitor, and seems to be of good build quality. But the biggest plus for me and my reasoning for choosing this item was getting a simple cable for half the cost of similar cables from bigger brand names since it's Best Buy's branded product, which you can't beat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- HDMI cable direct to USB-C port- December 11, 2021
Works great. It's much better having the monitor directly connected to the laptop. The hub isn't as warm as it was before. When I got the laptop, I was surprised by only having USB-C connections. It had been a scramble to get my office setup again. Price was good, as it's a "house" label.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Zoom on Machine School Work on TV.- November 12, 2021
My student is doing virtual learning on a Chromebook provided by the school. This did not have an HDMI port. Using this allows our student to connect to the Zoom meeting from school and manipulate the school work on the TV.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gets the job done- April 22, 2022
My Surface Laptop Studio only has two USB C ports and I like to use a bigger monitor for work. This USB C to HDMI gets the work done, its well-built and reasonably priced. A good purchase and easy to recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would buy again- December 17, 2021
Works great. It's much better having the monitor directly connected to the laptop. The hub isn't as warm as it was before. When I got the laptop, I was surprised by only having USB-C connections.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.