Best Buy Essentials DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (BE-PADPHD-C) - Only at Best Buy
- DisplayPort male connector at one end and HDMI female connector at the other end offer effortless connectivity between your computer/laptop and monitor/TV/projector (each sold separately)
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p resolution to ensure you get crystal-clear video on your connected display unit
- Compact design fits easily in your pocket for seamless portability wherever you go
- DP to HDMI Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 151 reviewers who responded, 143 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect to adapt an HDMI cable to DisplayPort at 1- April 27, 2021
Works plain and simple for up to 1080P. Connect to DisplayPort on your tower (remember to use the graphic card output), connect your HDMI cable to the other end, and the HDMI cable to the TV/monitor and you’re good to go. If you need higher than 1080P, this is NOT the solution for you. You’ll want to purchase a DisplayPort to HDMI (male-to-male) cable that supports higher resolution. Pay close attention to the tech specs. You may have to look elsewhere.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buy This Instead of Something More Expensive- May 17, 2021
For a normal use case (i.e. not needing to worry about HDMI 2.1) this is functional and has presented no issues. Have used numerous adapters. They have these behind the counter if you ask for them at roughly half the price of their branded ones sitting on shelves. For products like these as for Best Buy essentials stuff, and you'll be golden. Works great in general, and paying more without a specific reason is a waste.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works as expected.... mostly.- March 28, 2021
Needed something to attach a TV and an older monitor to my computer which only has display port options. I've been using this for a few weeks now, and haven't had a single issue with it. I do have to say, I've tried using it with a VANKYO Leisure 430W Mini Wi-Fi Projector, but it doesn't seem to work. I think it's more on the projector or my computer than the actual adapter, but it's something to be aware of.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.