Blue Microphones Yeti Nano USB Microphone - Grey
- Features premium audio quality, making it perfect for broadcasters, podcasters, gamers, and people who like to do video calls
- Blue VO!CE software lets you elevate your streamings and recordings with clear broadcast vocal sound and entertain your audience with enhanced effects, advanced modulation and HD audio samples
- USB interface is plug-and-play so you can connect it to PC and Mac computers
- Features 24-bit sound quality so your audio will come through clear and sharp
- The mic also includes no-latency headphone output and volume control
- Yeti Nano Custom Base with Cable Management
- USB Cable
- 1/4 to 5/8" Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 688 reviewers who responded, 646 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Mic, Great Price- January 10, 2021
Outstanding mic. Very easy to use, it truly is plug and play (if you don't have to/want to adjust the gain). It is smaller than the "normal" Blue Yeti microphone, but is still heavy and well made and possesses the same amazing sound quality for video conferences and MS Teams meetings. The only difference between the Nano and the "normal" Yeti is the Nano does not have a Bi-Directional polar pattern, and the microphone gain is controlled using their Sherpa software (whereas the "normal" Yeti has a knob on the back). I plan on buying another one for my cubicle if/when in-office work resumes because multiple people have commented on how clear and crisp the sound is.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but could definitely be improved- September 28, 2021
The gain button is shared with the volume button? I have had this microphone too long potentially defective; no separate gain dial makes it impossible to see where the gain is set and doesn't seem to matter which direction I turn the dial, nothing helps and the mic picks up everything; way too sensitive. I tried my best for the longest time to get this to work how it supposedly is meant to, now I have to return it under GSP as I assume this is defective. Hopefully will not have the same issue, if so, it will be returned immediately. Not very user-friendly for a novice. Wouldn't recommend it for a first time mic.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic mic. Clear, loud, perfect for Zoom- June 18, 2021
Like almost everyone else in the last year, I have been working from home and using the mic in my USB camera. I got to hear a recorded meeting where I was talking and I really sounded horrible. I knew it was time to find a better mic. I didn't do much research. I went to my local store and they had this in stock. Reading the features on the box and comparing it to the other ones they had there I decided to purchase this model (obviously). It was really easy to install. Configuring with Zoom was a breeze and what a difference. It made me sound like an entire new person. Everyone commented how clear I was. I have had no issues with it and wouldn't hesitate getting this one again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.