Bosch 32" 4.8 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Burner Slide-In Gas Range (HGI8056UC) - Stainless Steel
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 4.8 cu. ft. capacity provides ample room for large roasts, casseroles, and family-sized meals
- Gas range with electronic ignition offers instant heat and precision temperature control
- One 10,000Btu burner, one 15,000Btu burner, one 18,000Btu burner, and two 5,000Btu burners handle everything from simmering delicate sauces to searing meat on high heat
- True Convection ensures all your foods are cooked evenly and efficiently in the oven
Convenience and style
- Note: Required cut-out width is 30", while cooktop surface extends to 31.5"
- Slide-in design sits flush to your cabinets and shows off your backsplash
- Three oven racks and six rack positions allow you to configure the oven for large or multiple dishes
- Sleek stainless steel finish adds modern flair to any kitchen setup
- Cut-out width: 76.2cm (30")--note that cooktop extends to 80cm (31.5")
- Height: 93cm (36.61")
- Depth: 74cm (29.13")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use And Care Manual
- Installation Guide
- LP Conversion Kit
- 3 x Standard Racks
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 26 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this new stove- November 2, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am very happy with this new stove/oven. We have had it for about a month and used many of the features and it all has been great. I love convection bake, convection roast, pizza mode, and proof mode for baking bread. Really great! The stove top responds quickly in a variety of settings and has been really good. My only two caveats -- keeping it from a 5 star review -- are that I have trouble getting the stove top heat down low enough on simmer for things like rice -- and that I find the stove top a bit fiddily to clean...and I even have a smalll scratch in stove top even though I have been so careful as other reviews warned about this.
- Great Product- March 11, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This replaced a 2004 Bosch free standing gas range (still working). We considered the dual-fuel, but in the end stuck with this all-gas range. This must be better insulated than our old range as it is much cooler on the outside when baking (a concern here in Arizona). A bar indicator gives a visual reference of preheating progress. We love the overhanging lip on the cooktop: any errors now stay on the counter rather than dripping out of sight. The burners have a great range of adjustment -- especially easy to control as one approaches the lowest setting. Only complaint for us is that the volume setting for timers, etc. is too low,even on "high."
- It Started with a Dishwasher- October 21, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I purchased an 800 series dishwasher that wildly exceeded my expectations. As a result, my first look to replace an old range was Bosch once again and they did not disappoint. I've been very happy with my basic usage of this appliance. The fifth burner boils water quickly. The oven is awesome. I love that I can see progress towards being fully preheated. I've not used the warming drawer but need to find a reason. The capabilities of this range go beyond whatever I will probably use, but I did use the pizza setting as well and it was awesome. Truly, a great appliance, and a great investment in my kitchen which really is a source of pride in my home.