Breville Barista Pro Espresso Machine with Frother & Coffee Grinder - Brushed Stainless Steel
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Intuitive LCD interface provides you with the precise information to make coffee exactly the way you like it, complete with grinding and extracting progress animations
- Innovative ThermoJet heating system achieves the optimum extraction temperature in just 3 seconds, and transitions instantaneously from espresso to steam
- Integrated conical burr grinder with adjustable grind size and dose settings delivers the perfect amount of coffee on demand
- Digital Temperature Control (PID) delivers water at just the right temperature (+/- 2°C) for optimal espresso extraction
- Powerful steam wand allows you to hand texture micro-foam milk to enhance flavour and create beautiful latté art
- Includes: Single & Dual Wall (1 & 2 Cup) Filter Baskets, Razor Precision Dose Trimming Tool, 480ml Stainless Steel Milk Jug, Cleaning Kit, and Water Filter
- Barista Pro Espresso Machine
- 67 fl.oz. Water Tank
- 1/2 lb Bean Hopper
- 54mm Porta-Filter
- Single and Dual Wall (1 & 2 cup) Filter Baskets
- Razor Precision Dose Trimming Tool
- 480ml Stainless Steel Milk Jug
- Cleaning Kit
- Water Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 282 reviewers who responded, 259 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I was not prepared for his good this machine is- May 15, 2021
As a former barista and barista trainer I've made espresso at home and/or work for over 20 years. I've owned many machines and have grown to love Breville for use at home. My last machine was a Barista Express, it has served me well for 7 years, a lifetime for a consumer machine, averaging 4-6 beverages a day. It's finally died and I took a step up to the Barista Pro. Wow, I almost feel guilty at how easy it makes it to make a great latte and pull a beautiful shot. It took me less than 5 minutes to dial it in, I was prepared to spend hours and several pounds of coffee. Do yourself a favor, pick one up, give it a run. You won't be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great compact espresso machine- May 28, 2021
Great, compact, entry level espresso machine. I bought this one because we don't have enough bench space for both a grinder and a espresso machine. I was a bit worried about the grinder being in the machine and getting the beans hot - but the machine never really heats up enough before it auto shuts off, so its not a problem. It does mean that there is no benefit to storing cups on the top - they'll stay cold, but the system goes from off to hot water so quickly it isn't a problem to pour a blank shot to heat up the grouphead and cup before making your hot. This makes pretty great coffee once you have it dialed in - am very happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing product- September 7, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I've always been impressed with Breville quality, and the Barista Pro does not disappoint. It looks amazing and it makes amazing coffee. The price? Pretty steep. But this is a professional machine. And in the long run, it pays for itself since you no longer need to pay exorbitant prices at coffee shops. It's like having your own little coffee cafe! If you don't like your neighbors, don't let the word get out. As mentioned, this is a professional machine. Though it's not difficult to use, read the directions first. Once you get things dialed in the way you like it, the Barista Pro will produce coffee that rivals the best coffee shops.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.