Breville Barista Touch Automatic Espresso Machine with Frother & Coffee Grinder - Silver
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Integrated coffee grinder with adjustable grind control lets you vary between fine and coarse for optimal espresso extraction
- Features 9-bar pump pressure with low-pressure pre-infusion that gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction
- Innovative PID temperature control technology and Rapid Heating System ensure your drink is prepared quickly and at the perfect temperture
- Self-cleaning steam wand automatically textures milk to your taste, delivering a café-quality micro-foam
- Colour touchscreen makes it incredibly easy to navigate the menu that includes an espresso, long black, latte, flat white, or cappuccino
- Customizable options let you create, name, and save up to 8 personalized coffees
- Other barista-approved components include an espresso portafilter and a frothing pitcher
- Brushed stainless steel exterior syncs with even the most stylish kitchen decor
- Single & Double Filter Baskets
- Cleaning Tools
- Frothing Pitcher
- Water Filter System
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 178 reviewers who responded, 169 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Makes fantastic coffee- November 3, 2020
I've had my Barista Touch for a year now and it is a fabulous machine. I'm so impressed with the quality of the flat whites it can make. Once you get the grind dialled in (and it needs adjusting as the coffee beans age) the results are better than I get at cafes because I can make it just the way I like it, consistently. Watch Youtube videos to get tips if you're not experienced and buy beans from a roaster so that they are not too old. I needed to do the internal adjustment to the grind settings to get the perfect grind. It needed to be finer. It's a great machine. Well done Breville.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot Coffee - not really- February 7, 2019
I purchased this Espresso machine in July and I have been using it for 6 months. It makes specialty coffees, i.e., Lattes, Cappuccinos', Flat Whites fine, but if you are looking for a hot cup of coffee without adding the milk, so a hot Espresso or a hot Americano I would not purchase this machine. I need to preheat the cup before I use it and run hot water through the machine before making the coffee and it still is not hot. I have the setting at the highest heat level, but still it comes out a little warmer than luke warm. I can't have a cup of hot coffee. It grinds and does everything else okay, my only compliant is it does not make "hot" coffee. Not a fan of the machine considering the price I paid.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love this espresso machine- January 11, 2021
Love the barista touch machine and that you can steam milk automatically. A little pop up notification appears when the drip tray is full; cute surprise when I saw it. The reminder to clean the steam wand and the step by step guide is neat. When you add a custom drink the grind size remains the same, along side of grind time for all custom/pre set drinks. There is a minimum milk line which isn’t the greatest if you want less milk. I wish there was a auto shut off as I forget to turn it off from time to time; I’m used to the nespresso auto shut off.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.