Breville Dual Boiler Espresso Machine (BREBES920XL) - Silver
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Dedicated stainless steel boilers for precise extraction and simultaneous steam
- 58mm group head with embedded heating system for optimal thermal stability during extraction
- Temperature control and over pressure valves deliver water at 9 bars
- Low pressure pre-infusion and adjustable shot temperature for optimal espresso flavour
- Shot clock for adjustable volumes
- Auto start option and instant hot water for Americano's, or pre-heating of your favorite espresso cups
- 360 degree swivel action steam wand
- Descale feature for removing hard deposits
- Breville Espresso Machine
- Filter Baskets
- Frothing Pitcher.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Expensive but the best.- October 19, 2020
I have had the machine for 18 months now and it has performed excellently. The coffee quality is very similar to our favorite coffee shop. I have enjoyed using the machine immensely. It does take quite a bit of practice to get the coffee making perfect, but it has been well worth it. We drink about 5 coffees a day between us during lockdown, so it is well used. An important tip is you need to get good beans to make good coffee. This does not only apply to the coffee taste but how the beans grind and filter in the machine. Cheap beans just don't seem to work at all well. I love my machine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Dual boiler- September 18, 2020
Love the dual boiler , quick heat up time easy to clean and so easy to use ... I'm over the moon :first_quarter_moon:... if you are looking for a machine , look no more ... you will not be disappointed money well spent and money certainly saved on buying coffee :coffee:ï¸Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Great machine! A lot of bang for your buck - also typo on product page- August 26, 2020
I mainly wanted to let you know there is a possible typo / copy pasta on this product page. --------- 19-22 GRAMS DOSE FOR FULL FLAVOUR Achieve a consistent and balanced espresso using the right amount of ground coffee. The *54mm* porta-filter with 19-22 grams is the key for full flavour and third wave specialty coffee. --------- I believe the BDB comes with 58mm group head / porta-filter. I couldn't find a more appropriate / direct way to let you know. Incidentally I also really love my Dual Boiler. I'm here to investigate bottomless porta-filters for it. Thanks for the terrific machine.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)