Breville Juice Fountain Cold Centrifugal Juicer - Silver
- Enjoy more juice for healthier living with the super-sized 2-litre jug
- Seal and Store Juice jug can be stored directly in the door of your refrigerator and its sealed lid keeps juice fresher for longer
- Unique elevated nozzle so you can juice straight into a glass
- BPA free material for your health and peace of mind
- Extra wide 3-inch feed chute processes whole fruits and vegetables
- Italian-made precision mesh filter extracts cold press juice
- Powerful and efficient 850-watt motor generating up to 13,000 rpm processing speed can handle the toughest fruits and vegetables in a fraction of a second
- Titanium re-enforced blades to ensure no heat transfer
- 2 speeds for added juicing options depending on the fruit and vegetables
- Cleaning Brush
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1038 reviewers who responded, 961 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Juicer- November 6, 2018
I bought this juicer after using my Omega upright for years. I became frustrated with having to cut everything small, then straining the pulp my juices. I just didn't have much time for the demands of the slow masticating juicer, like the Omega. This juicer works much faster and efficiently. My juices no longer require straining, and it literally takes me 1/4 the time it use to with my Omega. I feel comfortable that with the cold centrifugal element still provides me with similar nutrient amounts to that of a traditional slow masticating juicer. Another pro - quick and easy to clean!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent Machine- February 17, 2021
Bought this juicer in August 2020 but after 5 months it was no longer efficient and stopped working. I called Breville USA to complained and was given the proper way to use the machine. They replaced it at no cost to me. Since discoing the proper way to clean the blade with baking soda and or lime juice, I love this machine. I use it daily and it has maintained it has remained efficient. I can now juice kale, spinach and other leafy vegetables. I love my juicer and highly recommend it for daily juicing. I highly recommend using baking soda/lime juice to clean the blade so the it would maintain it's high efficiency performance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Works when it does actually works right- June 14, 2020
I make a lot of Agua Fresca so I needed something that would be faster and more convenient then my ninja blander. I was super excited when it arrived, I unpacked it the same day (packed very well). I made my 2 aguas pina (pineapple) and pepino (cucumber). Washed all my fruits and vegetables ready to go. 1st stared with the cucumbers it was ok I felt I lost most of the cucumber, 2nd the pineapple I was amazed how much juice I got. The downside to this juicers is it seamed to leak no matter how many times I checked, took apart reassembled and cleaned it to make sure nothing was stuck and causing it to leak. I returned it maybe I just got one that was defective.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.