Breville Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster Oven - 0.8 Cu. Ft. - Die Cast Stainless
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Element IQ technology fine-tunes the output of 5 quartz heating elements to cook each dish to perfection
- Select between 10 Element IQ cooking presets, including toast, bagel, bake, roast, cookies, pizza, slow cook, reheat and keep warm
- Slow cook ability can be set with a timer for between 4 to 10 hours, so dinner's ready and waiting when you walk in the door from work
- Keep warm setting is automatically triggered when cooking is complete or timer engages, so your meal is ready when you are
- Frozen foods button can be selected to automatically add extra cooking time on the pizza, toast, bagel, and cooking presets
- Three rack height options, including magnetic auto-eject centre rack that makes it easier to remove hot food
- Bright and clear LCD display shows cooking presets, current temperature, and timer
- Non-stick internal coating makes cleaning the inside of the oven less of a chore and more of a breeze
- Large 0.8 cu. ft. capacity fits a hefty 13" pizza
- Temperate control ranges from 120 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Breville Toaster Oven
- 13-inch Pizza Pan
- Enamel Baking Pan
- Enamel Broil Rack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 982 reviewers who responded, 965 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Spend the money, buy this oven!- 23 avril 2020
I've had several toaster ovens. We use them a lot and tend to only get a couple of years out of one. All of them were inexpensive units that worked OK. All the inexpensive ones had timer issues or element issues or convection issues. All the inexpensive units took forever to heat up and didn't do a very good job of toast. This oven is spectacular! It is simple to use, intuitive, heats up quickly, the convection is spot on and it does a masterful job of toast! Spend the money! You will not be disappointed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (7)Not helpful (0)Report
- Breville Smart Oven Pro- 31 janvier 2020
So this is our second Breville Oven Pro. The first one lasted only 23 months. It is still far better than the other brands but Breville has a problem with their fan. People we talk to have the same problem with the fan.Helpful (14)Not helpful (0)Report
- Poor quality- 3 janvier 2020
Bought this as reviews were very good. Used it once and then the convection fan began rattling, a most annoying noise. I returned for exchange and the new one did the same thing only worse and the interior light stopped working. I will return it again for a a refund not exchange. Very, very disappointed.Helpful (3)Not helpful (0)Report