Breville Smart Oven Pro Convection Toaster Oven - 0.8 Cu. Ft. - Die Cast Stainless
- Element IQ technology fine-tunes the output of 5 quartz heating elements to cook each dish to perfection
- Select between 10 Element IQ cooking presets, including toast, bagel, bake, roast, cookies, pizza, slow cook, reheat and keep warm
- Slow cook ability can be set with a timer for between 4 to 10 hours, so dinner's ready and waiting when you walk in the door from work
- Keep warm setting is automatically triggered when cooking is complete or timer engages, so your meal is ready when you are
- Frozen foods button can be selected to automatically add extra cooking time on the pizza, toast, bagel, and cooking presets
- Three rack height options, including magnetic auto-eject centre rack that makes it easier to remove hot food
- Bright and clear LCD display shows cooking presets, current temperature, and timer
- Non-stick internal coating makes cleaning the inside of the oven less of a chore and more of a breeze
- Large 0.8 cu. ft. capacity fits a hefty 13" pizza
- Temperate control ranges from 120 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Breville Toaster Oven
- 13-inch Pizza Pan
- Enamel Baking Pan
- Enamel Broil Rack
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1342 reviewers who responded, 1292 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Spend the money, buy this oven!- April 23, 2020
I've had several toaster ovens. We use them a lot and tend to only get a couple of years out of one. All of them were inexpensive units that worked OK. All the inexpensive ones had timer issues or element issues or convection issues. All the inexpensive units took forever to heat up and didn't do a very good job of toast. This oven is spectacular! It is simple to use, intuitive, heats up quickly, the convection is spot on and it does a masterful job of toast! Spend the money! You will not be disappointed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Worth the price- August 22, 2021
This was more than we had planned to spend on a new toaster oven but I think it is worth the price. Besides the usual toaster oven type things, we are using it for baking rather than the oven during hot days with great results. Crumb tray removes easily and is easy to clean. We sprung for the cutting board that goes on top of the oven, which is also a bit expensive but lets us put things on top of it and it also looks nice. The bump out in the back is perfect for the pizza tray (included) for a full sized pizza. Broiling pan is also well made. Convection can be turned off or on. Interior light is a plus. We are very pleased with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Durable Oven and precise temps- November 26, 2020
Ready to write a review after using for 18 months. It is durable!, which was a concern for me since it cost more than I expected to pay. However it has proven itself to be worth it. I especially like the precision in which it controls the oven temp since this allows me to use it as a true oven and not a typical toaster oven. It makes perfect toast, waffles, bagels, pizza, roasts ect. The custom settings make it hard to screw things up and with the consistent temp control, I can trust that when the the timer beeps, the food is perfect to take out at that time. It is really something I would not go without now. 18 months so far. I am impressed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.