Breville The Fast Slow Pro Multi Cooker - 6.3Qt
Your day is full of enough tedious, time-consuming tasks. Racing home from work to create a healthy home cooked meal is the last thing you want to do on any given night of the week. After all, you've got trendy TV shows to binge watch and a disappointing local sports team to follow.
The Breville Fast Slow Pro multi-cooker lets you slow cook a meal all day long while you're at the office, or pressure cook an entire meal in a fraction of the time it would normally take if cooked in the oven or on the stove. Dinner can be ready and waiting when you walk in the door, or it can be prepared and cooked long before the puck drops to signal yet another trip to Letdown Town.
Why you need this:
- Preprogrammed versatility: The Fast Slow Pro cooker features multiple pre-programmed cooking settings -- including Reduce, Saute, Sear, Slow Cook, Pressure Cook, Pressure Steam, and Custom -- so you can cook more meals in more ways using a single, easy-to-use countertop unit.
- Automatic ease: Set the cooking times for between 2 and 12 hours and the cooker will automatically adjust temperature and pressure levels, as well as engage the hands-free steam release, to ensure that food is cooked safely and to perfection.
- Ready when you are: When the pre-set cooking time runs out the Keep Warm function kicks in. That means the mouthwatering pot roast you left simmering all day long stays hot and ready to serve even if you're running late on your way home from work.
- No condensation buildup: The integrated condensation collector reduces excess moisture buildup throughout the cooking process. This means less mess from a drippy lid and bowl, which makes for an easier post-dinner clean-up.
- Dishwasher safe: Once you're done packing away your lip-smacking dinner you can place the 6L ceramic-coated cooking bowl in the dishwasher and kick back on the couch for the rest of the evening, free to watch that inevitable late-game meltdown and predictable overtime defeat.
- Inspiration included: It can be easy to get locked into making the same old meals over and over again. That's why the Fast Slow Pro multi-cooker includes a 41-page recipe book to get you cooking creative, mouthwatering meals right away.
- 41 Page Recipe Book
- Stainless Steel Steam Basket
- Stainless Steel Trivet
- Condensation Collector
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fast slow pro- February 18, 2021
This is my 5th Breville small appliance and it works great as expected. I love the pre-programmed features. This a truly set it and forget it appliance. I just put all the ingredients and set it at the right program and don’t even have to check progress in between. So far I have tried cooking chicken and beef tail stock with pressure cooker and it has much more flavour than in regular pot. Also I tried the stews and beans in the slow cooker mode and they are much more flavourful. And I love that there is much less mess in the kitchen and cleaning is very easy. Definitely recommend the product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- LIKE HAVING A CHEF IN THE KITCHEN- August 14, 2020
I purchased this little dynamo because it does not require a hob, and I have literally not taken it off the bench! It has everything you could possibly need - Searing, Sauteing, Slow cooking, Pressure Cooking, preset food items, and easy to use dials - and the biggest bonus is the Keep Warm function - that alone is a lifesaver when your family have different schedules during the week! It is one of the best kitchen appliances you could ever have, and I cannot live without it! My only request is that you bring out an 8L version which can accommodate larger roasts! Well done, Breville!!!
- Like having an in-house chef (without the budget for one)- November 11, 2020
I do most of the cooking, especially on those mid weeknights when the whole household has training and doesn't get home until 7:30pm. These are the nights when the Fast Slow shines. Throw a meal together in 10 minutes, calculate when you'll be home and choose a setting... then forget and dash out the door. Come home hours later to something so good that you want to thank someone, forgetting it was yourself ;) Has become our most used kitchen appliance, and simply never fails... even two years later. Thankyou, Breville... I can't wait to see what else you can do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.