Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM Lens
An essential lens for every photographer's kit
- Telephoto zoom lens is ideal for shooting portraits, action, wildlife, landscapes, and more
Compatible with all EOS-series Cameras
- Fits a Canon EF mount
Capture a wide variety of subject and styles reliably
- 70-200mm focal length uses quick shutter speeds to freeze even the fastest action to help you capture exceptional action shots
- f/2.8-32 aperture lets you choose between a thin depth of field, so your subject stands out against a gorgeously blurred background, and a very large depth of field, for an entire photo that stands out sharp against the horizon, and everything in between
- Optical Image Stabilizer system deliver shake reduction up to 3.5 shutter speed stops, giving you more reliable handheld performance
Provides you with greater focus control
- Manual focusing lets you tailor your focus to your exact desire
- Autofocus lets you shoot without much prep to capture those fleeting moments perfectly
Enjoy clearer photos in all conditions
- Air Sphere Coating suppresses reflections, reduces ghosting and lens flare, and delivers cleaner photographs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 201 reviewers who responded, 197 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The Photographers Lens- January 21, 2020
You know I have dreamed about owning this lens for YEARS! I never thought I would get to a place where I would, and now I own it. Buyers remorse.... NON EXISTENT!!! This lens has yet to leave my camera. Its crisp, fast, and flaw less. I try to find issues in images every time I put it through some low light or fast focus situation and this thing just keeps right up. Gear matters ladies and gents. Don't let those wannabees with their mid-range glass allow you to settle. I used to hear other professionals refer to this lens as "The Photographers Lens" or the "Holy Grail" of any respectable photographer's glass arsenal. I used to laugh, but now I can say that those statements are completely and totally ACCURATE!!! IF you can afford this lens, or better yet grab it on sale like I did THEN DO IT!!! You will not be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keeper- May 1, 2022
Amazing must have lens! The cost may be daunting for some but it’s so rewarding. No regrets!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The perfect lens for our time- November 29, 2021
EF-28mm1,8 USM or a 50mm 1.8 USM. Now I am going to put it to the test while shooting hopefully at some sports events like winter surfing and snowmobiling; not to mention, an upcoming Peabo Bryson concert.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very sharp!- August 15, 2019
The lens is unbelievable sharp! You won't be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great and versatile sharp lens.- August 23, 2019
This lens is so sharp and very versatile at the focal range it covers. I am currently utilizing the 70-200 F2.8 iii on my crop sensor canon body and it's till such a great lens. Pics of the moon to portraits, landscapes to a decent job at macro photography this lens has beautiful bokeh and because of the new coating lens flare is minimized more than previous versions. Must mention tho this is quite heavy. Not the heaviest in its class on the market however, do be sure that you need an F2.8 vs the F4 because the extra heft you could be saving makes a big difference. You do get a good bang for the buck out of the lens and having the ability to shoot in lower light is a great benefit even if it’s a “just in case” if the budget allows.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns