Canon EOS Rebel T8i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm IS STM Lens Kit
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 18-55mm lens kit included so you can get started right away
- 24.1 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor delivers stunning shots
- 7.0fps continuos shooting mode to capture many shots at once
- 4K 24p along with vertical video recording so you can capture moving images
- ISO 100–25600 range lets you capture pictures in many different kinds of lighting
- EOS iTR AF (face priority) and dual pixel CMOS AF with eye-detection AF, so you get flawless auto-focus in all sorts of situations
- 3" touch screen LCD to see what you're shooting and easily adjust settings
- Eye-level optical viewfinder (with fixed pentamirror) lets you directly see what you're to capture
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity to share your photos with ease
- SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card compatibility to store your photos and transfer them to different devices
Storage & Interface
- EOS REBEL T8I Body
- Eyecup Eb
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Wide Strap EW-400D-N
- Battery Pack LP-E17(OTH)
- Battery Pack Cover
- Battery Charger LC-E17
- Battery Charger LC-E17
- EF-S18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS STM
- Lens Cap E-58II
- Lens Dust Cap E
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 91 reviewers who responded, 91 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome Camera- January 18, 2021
I was going to get the T7i the only real reason I picked up this t8i is that it can shoot in 4k. So if video quality is not your thing pick up the t7i and save a little! You can stream with it but the battery life is not that great dies within a hour or so! The mobile app is cool to. being able to transfer pictures to your mobile device is a plus! If you are looking for accessories for this camera look for things that work with the 80D ( basically the same camera just a different name). The only down fall is you are paying a high price for a camera and no memory card so make you get one. There is no internal memory.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good camera for all around use- September 23, 2020
I traded up from a T6i and it has features that I really like that the T6i did not have. I take lots of pictures and it does a great job in most of the subjects I use it for. I have a couple of issues with it, one being that the screen is geared more toward beginners. Thankfully I found that the standard screen is still there so that is no longer a problem. The other issue is that it does not focus as well as it should even though it has a lot more focusing points than the T6i. But that could be because I am using a non-Canon lens. I just recently bought it and I'm sure that I will be happy with it overall.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- DSLR Camera ROCK!!!- January 25, 2021
This is my first DSLR camera. I think that this camera is great for beginners. It's easy to setup. I followed the instructions in the book. When I couldn't understand the book, I looked up the information on YouTube University. The quality of the photos are excellent. I truly like the flash on this camera. The pictures comes out excellent. The video quality is awesome!! I like the versatility of the screen. You can defiantly take selfies. I'm still learning the camera since I only had it for a little bit of time, but I'm sure enjoying the quality of the camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.