Canon PowerShot SX740 HS Wi-Fi 20.3MP 40x Optical Zoom Digital Camera - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 20.3 effective megapixels capture stunning image and video details
- 40x optical zoom lets you get up close to the action even if it is far away
- 3-inch LCD screen lets you see target images clearly before shooting
- TFT display provides stunning resolution
- Up to 180-degree tilt angle faces the front so you can take flawless selfies and capture fantastic angle shots
- 5-axis optical image stabilization helps keep footage fixed
- Speedy and precise TTL optical auto-focus for images with incredible clarity
- Wi-fi and Bluetooth capabilities for easy uploads and app access
- Compatible with iOS versions and Android smartphone or tablet versions
- Print photos wirelessly or share on social media with your friends and family with auto transfer to mobile or desktop
- Slim, lightweight design fits easily in a pocket, purse or small bag
- Sleek, stylish design you'll love to show off
- Raw shooting allows you to capture more data and do more editing
- Record in 4K ultra-high definition for captivating videos
- Create Time lapse Movies with Time Lapse Movie Mode
- Hybrid Auto setting lets you capture stunning images and record simultaneously
- Features like Food Mode, Self-portrait Mode, low-light performance, and more allow you to capture brilliant images
- *See Details and Specs for more information
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- Digital Camera PowerShot SX740 HS (BK)
- Wrist Strap WS-800
- Battery Pack NB-13L
- Battery Charger CB-2LH
- Leather Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 638 reviewers who responded, 605 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Overall Great Camera!- December 13, 2019
With 2 young kids, i was looking for something I could capture all the memories and milestones with. The 4K recording is awesome and the pictures are phenomenal! The only reason i removed 1 star is because there is a delay between pics. I have read the manual and even consulted CS and its just one downside of the camera. There is a continuous shot mode, but if you are looking to capture high quality pics, there is a delay. With young kids, you may one have a brief second between a great shot and a terrible one, so for me the delay is a downside. Overall I would recommend the camera as its a pretty great camera within its pricing category.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great camera!- October 31, 2020
This is a good camera, if you know how to use it. Don’t expect to purchase this camera and whip it out of the box to take an amazing photo, you will need to adjust the settings depending on the type of photo. For example, higher shutter speed (ISO) to take a photo of a moving object such as a waterfall. I researched this camera hard before purchasing and learned quickly that all the negative reviews were from people who did not know how to work a cameras settings, or had dropped it hard enough it stopped functioning. I give this camera four stars because I’m still learning to use it myself but am very pleased with it. Also, TAKE A PHOTO OF THE MOON FULLY ZOOMED IN!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It’s like a Mini Canon 5D with wifi- January 2, 2020
I was looking for a small handheld camera to take on adventures, with out having to lug around my canon 5D mark iii, as it’s way to heavy. This camera reminded me of a mini 5D with WiFi, the quality is by far better than I imagined. See my test shot of the moon standing in my living room last night, taken on auto mod. then I zoomed in & wow the photo speaks for itself. The WiFi set up with my iPhone 11 pro was very easy to set up & I love the easy access to transfer photos from the camera to the phone. I highly recommend regardless if you have any experience or not this camera will have you shooting photos like a pro.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.