Casio 61-Key Electric Keyboard (CT-S300) - Black
- Versatile keyboard designed to suit all kinds of musicians whether you're are a beginner, intermediate, or a professional
- 61 full-sized, box-shaped keys resembling a piano offers smooth playability
- Touch/velocity response offers both volume and tone dynamics just like a piano so that you get to emote each note you play
- Pitch bender wheel brings realistic guitar choking, sax bending, and other effects right in your own keyboard
- 400 tones and 77 accompaniment rhythms keep you hitched with some awesome sounds and patterns
- Dance Music mode and 12 Dance Music Voices mode bring drum, bass, and synthesizer phrases to let you enjoy dance music using a single press along with the rhythm
- Integration with Chordana Play iOS/Android app consisting of 50 in-app demo songs and downloadable MIDI files through Play piano roll or musical score screen allows you to enjoy your favourite songs anywhere
- App also enables to strike keys in sync with the on-going rhythm so that you don't need any musical sheets to play your favourite number, besides allowing you to track your progress on the scoring feature
- 3.5mm stereo audio in and 3.5mm stereo phones/output mini jacks for smooth media integration
- Micro B USB port easily connects compact devices such as MP3 players and smartphones
- Standard 6.3mm pedal jack provides pedal sustain, sostenuto, soft, start/stop to create more dynamics
- Upto 48 polyphonic sounds for adding interesting layers to your scores
- Digital reverb with 1-10 effects alongside an off feature for creating extra space and warmth
- Metronome with 0-16 bpm for fixing the tempo of your song on a range of 20 to 255 for playback at different speeds
- ±1 octave transpose (-12 to +12 semitones) for added facility when you want the song to be played up or down an octave
- LCD display with adjustable contrast offers a clear and convenient view
- Compact weight of 3.3 kg makes it easy for you to carry the instrument anywhere
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 13 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great little keyboard- August 29, 2020
I bought this to have something to play while travelling in our RV. It is compact and light, stores easily under the bed, and the built-in handle makes it easy to carry around. I'm actually quite amazed at the quality of the keyboard, the tone, and the functions. I've had a Yamaha Motif Classic for years now and understand what a good quality keyboard feels like. I don't expect this little portable to have all that quality feel, but I am amazed that it is as adequate as it is for the purpose. There will likely be and number of small outside gigs in the future that I will take this keyboard to instead of the Yamaha. Really pleased to have this to abuse and enjoy without putting my main keyboard at risk.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great portable keyboard & Midi controller- July 22, 2020
Kudos to Casio for producing an alternative to the typical bulky keyboard that they (& Yamaha) have been putting out for years. A single dial and a few buttons help reduce the size, as well as the smaller speakers (*which sound nice, but don't do the sounds justice - plug into some powered speakers or headphones & you'll really appreciate the stereo sounds & reverbs). The fact that it doubles as a Midi controller gives the option of expanding the amount of sounds you can make (depending on your DAW) as well as easily recording Midi data. Keys have nice action, and have a satin finish to them. Drum kits sounds are very good as well. Also like the fact that there aren't any Sound/Song/Rhythm list printed on it, or symbols above/below the keys (there are only a few) which make it look less like a toy. Would be nice if the LCD was back-lit, and a 1/4" line output would be good too. At this price point, this model can't be beat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent keyboard- September 8, 2020
This keyboard has everything I need and more! It's lightweight, the keys are very responsive, and it has so many modes, sounds, tempos, etc. I am also able to use it as a midi controller. Extremely happy with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report