Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro 18000 dpi Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
- Ergonomically designed gaming mouse for right-handed use
- Contour shape and two interchangeable side grips for a customized and comfortable fit
- Eight fully programmable buttons with remaps and macros let you customize the mouse according to your play style
- Onboard memory stores up to three profiles, so you can take your profile anywhere and win games wirelessly
- Wireless 18,000 DPI Optical Sensor ensures excellent accuracy and is optimized for low power consumption
- Scroll wheel for enhanced versatility and responsiveness
- Nine-Zone dynamic RGB backlighting offer almost limitless possibilities to customize colours and lighting effects
- Hyper-Polling Technology allows the mouse to communicate with your PC at up to 2000Hz for extremely fast response times
- Highly durable Omron switches with a 50 million click-rating are sure to withstand intense gaming sessions
- Use the CORSAIR iCUE Software to assign macros, customize RGB lighting effects, and adjust the polling rate on your iCUE-compatible devices and more
- Sub-1ms SLIPSTREAM WIRELESS technology, low-latency Bluetooth wireless technology and a USB port enable the mouse to be connected in three ways
- Reversible USB-C connector on the mouse for easy wired use and charging
- Up to 50 hours of battery life let you play wirelessly for long periods of time without worrying about draining and recharging the battery
- Wired mode allows you to use the mouse while being charged
- Compatible with Windows PCs
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 504 reviewers who responded, 446 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Piece of trash- May 2, 2021
Stay away from corsair products, this thing never worked properly from the beginning, I was being hopeful and now I'm past return period, the firmware has updated 2 time since I bought this thing and hasn't fix an issues like lagging and randomly disconnecting while using wireless, which is the reason why I got this, the battery is a joke even with all lights turned off it lasts a few days and needs recharging again, my old mouse was a logitech and the battery lasted like 6 months before needing changed, I am totally disappointed with corsair period! And don't get me start me talking about the wireless keyboard from them, same issues tooNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Unreliable- October 4, 2021
I bought this mouse hoping that it was a reliable mouse that could replace my old one which was having scroll wheel jumping issues after 2-3 years. However, this new mouse started having the exact same scroll jumping issue as my old mouse but worse after only 2 months of use. This mouse's battery life lasts nowhere near 50 hours like the specs claims. I'd estimate it lasts around 12 hours. Worse of all, there is no visible way of dismantling it for cleaning. I'd get a refund for mine, but since it's been 2 months that I've had it, my refund wouldn't be accepted. This is the last time I'm buying Corsair external hardware. Stay clear from this mouse.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Perfect- January 1, 2021
This is my first wireless gaming mouse. Currently using a perfectly working 3 yr old m65 Pro on my other pc. I went corsair because I've always had good luck with their products and they stand by their warranty. This mouse was for my gaming setup in the living room. I've got a pretty small living space, so distance between where I sit and where the computer and wireless dongle are is about 7 feet. I cannot emphasize enough how much better it is to game with a wireless mouse. I don't feel any noticeable lag between mouse movements and the battery life is great. Definitely recommend to anyone who needs a solid wireless gaming mouse.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.