Corsair K100 Opto-Mechanical Linear Switch Gaming Keyboard - English
Model Number: CH-912A01A-NA
Web Code: 14968993
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
1 special offer available!
Available to ship
Not available for pickup
Sorry, at this time, this product cannot be picked up in-store.
Please enter a valid postal code.
Experience pro-level gaming with the Corsair K100 Opto-Mechanical linear switch gaming keyboard. It comes equipped with powerful technologies to deliver hyper-fast input, 4,000Hz hyper-polling, and 4,000Hz key scanning to add speed and a tactical advantage to every game. It features RGB backlighting with a 44-zone three-sided LightEdge for a customised look.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- Corsair K100 Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- Six dedicated macro keys with Elgato Stream Deck Software integration can be programmed with macros, key remaps, and special commands so you can perform complex moves and actions with a single keystroke
- Corsair OPX RGB optical-mechanical keyswitches last for 150 million key presses and deliver hyper-fast input, 1.0mm actuation distance, and smooth linear travel
- Dedicated media keys and an aluminum volume roller bring controls to your fingertips so you don't have to interrupt your game
- iCUE control wheel is fully programmable and provides control over backlighting, media jogging, and more
- Corsair Axon Hyper-Processing technology registers key presses up to 4x faster than standard mechanical gaming keyboards and delivers native 4,000Hz hyper-polling and 4,000Hz key scanning, while powering up to 20-layer lighting effects
- 8MB on-board storage can save up to 200 user profiles, each with custom macros, settings, and lighting effects so you can switch between different settings with ease
- Dynamic per-key RGB backlighting with a 44-zone three-sided LightEdge can be customised to match your vibrant gaming setup
- Durable aluminum frame along with a PBT Double-Shot precision-moulded 104/105/108-keycap set with a standard bottom row layout and a 1.5mm thickness resist wearing and fading
- Ergonomic design with a magnetic, detachable, memory-foam, leatherette palm rest supports your hands during prolonged gaming sessions
- USB pass-through port allows you to connect additional USB devices such as a mouse or headset
Keyboard Switch Behaviour
Mechanical Key Type
Number of Memory Profile(s)
USB 3.0 Type-A
Cord Length or Cordless Range
Integrated USB Ports
Wrist Rest Included
Designed For Gaming
2 x USB 3.0 Type-A Ports; Internet connection to download Corsair Utility Engine software
Battery Life Indicator
If you find a lower price with another retailer before you buy (or within 30 days of purchase), we’ll gladly match that price. If our own price is reduced within 30 days of purchase, we’ll match it and refund you the difference. Conditions and exclusions apply.