Corsair K100 Opto-Mechanical Linear Switch Gaming Keyboard - English
- Six dedicated macro keys with Elgato Stream Deck Software integration can be programmed with macros, key remaps, and special commands so you can perform complex moves and actions with a single keystroke
- Corsair OPX RGB optical-mechanical keyswitches last for 150 million key presses and deliver hyper-fast input, 1.0mm actuation distance, and smooth linear travel
- Dedicated media keys and an aluminum volume roller bring controls to your fingertips so you don't have to interrupt your game
- iCUE control wheel is fully programmable and provides control over backlighting, media jogging, and more
- Corsair Axon Hyper-Processing technology registers key presses up to 4x faster than standard mechanical gaming keyboards and delivers native 4,000Hz hyper-polling and 4,000Hz key scanning, while powering up to 20-layer lighting effects
- 8MB on-board storage can save up to 200 user profiles, each with custom macros, settings, and lighting effects so you can switch between different settings with ease
- Dynamic per-key RGB backlighting with a 44-zone three-sided LightEdge can be customised to match your vibrant gaming setup
- Durable aluminum frame along with a PBT Double-Shot precision-moulded 104/105/108-keycap set with a standard bottom row layout and a 1.5mm thickness resist wearing and fading
- Ergonomic design with a magnetic, detachable, memory-foam, leatherette palm rest supports your hands during prolonged gaming sessions
- USB pass-through port allows you to connect additional USB devices such as a mouse or headset
- Corsair K100 Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 504 reviewers who responded, 468 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome but Slightly Overpriced Keyboard- November 12, 2021
Really good low-latency keyboard. The price is a little much but you get a good amount of extra features and can customize everything about the keyboard in Corsair's iCUE software. The switches are not tactile feeling at all which is one thing I don't really like but they feel closest to Cherry MX Reds to me. The key travel is VERY short and the distance at which the switch registers a key press is even shorter. So short, that I still to this day struggle with miss-inputs from resting my fingers on the key caps, especially the A key for some reason. Overall, it's a really good keyboard but like I said before, I think it's a little overpriced.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great keyboard for those who like linear switches- November 28, 2020
This keyboard will be fantastic for those who like linear, low resistance switches. Makes a good gaming keyboard. I am a tactile, and sometimes a clicky switch user and I tested it out in store and it felt very nice quality wise and the total key travel was a little lower than a regular linear switch to I thought maybe I could get used to it. Unfortunately after two weeks I cannot get used to it so I had to return mine. I hope to see a tactile variant of this switch or even a clicky one. The build quality is great, wrist rest is great, the RGB lighting is by far the best I have seen on a corsair board. I just want to see more switch variety.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Got it for half price, review is with that in mind- November 14, 2020
Honestly only got it because i saw it listed for 109.99 in store, they honored this price for me so ill review it based off the price point i got it for... For the price i paid, I am extremely satisfied with this keyboard. Pros- -The RGB on this thing is AMAZING, unparalleled. -its built very well, all the parts feel like a quality part. -has a lot of features -comes with a different style of key buttons for commonly used keys. -comes with a very comfortable wrist rest. Cons -I am unsure if this is how "expensive" gaming keyboards are, since ive never spent more than 30$ on a keyboard, But the keys make louder noises than any other keyboard ive owned.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.