Cuisinart Combo Steam & Convection Toaster Oven - 0.6 Cu. Ft. - Brushed Stainless
- Steam oven provides 120 minutes of uninterrupted steam to steam, poach, bake, or broil any of your favourite foods
- Cooks up to 40% faster than conventional ovens
- Specialized bread proofing technology bakes and proofs bread better and faster
- 9 single and combination functions include bake and steam broil to expand what you can make
- Steam clean feature makes your life easier
- Standard function of a traditional countertop toaster oven
- Cooking with steam means you don't need to use oil for healthier results and increased moisture retention
- Allows you to reheat foods without drying them out
- 0.60 cu. ft. capacity accommodates a whole 4.5lb. chicken or 12" pizza
- 47oz. removable water reservoir
- Includes wire rack, baking pan, broiling rack, crumb tray, and drip tray for minimal cleanup
- IB and Recipe Manual
- Wire Rack
- Baking Pan
- Broiling Rack
- Crumb Tray
- Drip Tray
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Quite an invention..- December 15, 2016
It is a newer idea of counter top cooking, and obviously doing better that the conventional toaster oven. The cooked meat comes our tender and juicy. We are still exploring the use of it. It can take a 12" pizza without problem, it is better than the toaster oven as the heat seems to be more evenly distributed and the center portion of the pizza is better baked than before. It goes back to the old fashion type of heat element, so it can tolerate steam. Some good ideas here and there, turn into a good project. I am only surprised that is almost no competition on the market, at least not in the similar price range.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Keep your receipt- November 27, 2018
For 2 years and 11 mos it was awesome. We used it exclusively for all toasting and baking. Then it just quit, this is a known issue with this oven, typically related to changing the time or temperature during a cycle. The unit is not repairable. Had I found my receipt right away it would have been covered under warranty. So now that I know this we will keep the receipt and no more changes unless shut down. I still stand by this unit.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent Steamer- February 23, 2017
I bought this for one reason and purpose only, and that is to "steam" all my vegetable to save all the vitamins that would normally be lost through frying or boiling vegetables in water. You must however use a steaming tray with holes at the bottom and the side and place it over the tray above the holding pan. the supersteam setting for 250 and 20 minutes are mostly correct for most vegetables with minor adjustment in time depending on hardness of the vegetable. If the steaming pot is not used, then the vege may turn "yellow" with direct steam blowing over it. Add a little oil and mix it in before you steam, The vege will have a taste you never experienced before and no salt is ever necessary any more - more healthy for everyone!
Not helpful (1)Report