Definitive Technology BP-9060 300-Watt 3-Way Tower Speaker - Single - Piano Gloss Black
- 300 watts of power deliver deep, powerful, and room-filling sound, making this tower speaker a hair-raising addition to your home theatre setup
- Three-way speaker cone design, high-performance drivers, and aluminum dome tweeters combine to produce nimble and nuanced audio
- 10-inch integrated subwoofer produces resounding bass to bring immense depth to action scenes and music
- Forward-focused bipolar array expands your room's entire soundstage, while Intelligent Bass Control lets you hear and feel every note
- Minimalist and modern design aesthetic allows the speaker to slide unobtrusively in alongside any décor
- Compatible with Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, so you can explore, enjoy, and experiment with truly multi-dimensional sound
Required accessories (sold separately)
- Speaker wire (make sure to measure the room so you'll know how much wire to get)
- Aluminum Stabilizer Base
- 4 x Phillips Head Screws
- 4 x Screw Locks for Spikes/Glides
- 4 x Hard Floor Glides
- 4 x Carpet Spikes
- Power Cord
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 171 reviewers who responded, 164 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great speakers- October 20, 2019
Bought these to replace a sound bar and it’s definitely night and day difference. The intergrated subwoofer definitely adds substantial bass to home theater and making these more portable and flexible for systems that doesn’t require any separate subwoofer. Movies have an immersive sound stage and music plays clear. I have these setup with the CS 9060 and A90 atmos topper and it’s works perfect with my setup. I have these running in a 3.1.2 configuration and I am happily satisfied with the sound stage. These are bi pole speakers and will create a larger image to any room. I would recommend buying these if it’s on sale that way you can buy the atmos speaker to complete the setup. Great performance for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding- August 7, 2019
I got these speakers unheard I just wanted decent speakers with the built-in subwoofer and these are recommended to me. All I can say is wow it filled the room with Sound and Bass and you really can't tell where it's coming from it's amazing. I also purchased the atmos add-on modules and I am really loving it so farYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buy these- May 14, 2021
Went in thinking I wanted bookshelf speakers and a sub to replace an aging 7.1 system.after hours of listening I was shown the Definitive Tech BP-9040 towers. Iv’e had them 3 weeks now and love the sound. I didn’t think the powered 8’s would be capable,thought I needed bigger,Iwas wrong, these are terrific towers. Spotify high audio sounds as if you were in the studio during the recording. I love the low sub sonic bass in contemporary music ,however Trad Jazz sparkles like you have never heard before. I am running a Marantz SR 5013, added a center channel &and surrounds for 5.1 . Do not miss the 7.1 at all.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommended!- November 28, 2021
I strongly recommend D.T home theater, I configure the BP9060 series as front channel, center channel and surround channel, rear surround is SR9040 and 4 AJ90 Dolby atmos channel, subwoofer is D.T's Descend DN10, Since BP9060 has a built-in 300 watt subwoofer, this is equivalent to 7.5.4 for me. No matter listening to music or watching movies or playing games, the effect is very impressive!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Speaker; Quality Sound- September 23, 2019
We’ve had these speakers for a couple of weeks now and we absolutely love them and the sound they give! The only reason I didn’t give a full five stars was due to one of the speakers had a bad amp. Definitive Technology’s customer service was great, they addressed the issue with the speaker quickly and sent a replacement part within a week. But because we’ve had to replace the amp so early on in ownership is a concern. As far as sound quality: that would receive five stars! We have high cathedral ceilings which provides quite the echo, with these speakers we’ve noticed less echo and a more crisp clean sound. I would absolutely recommend these speakers to anyone!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.