Dyson 360 Glass HEPA & Carbon Filter (965432-01)
Model Number: Combi 360 Glass HEPA
Web Code: 15372525
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Available to ship
Not available for pickup
Sorry, at this time, this product cannot be picked up in-store.
Please enter a valid postal code.
Maintain the optimal performance of your Dyson air purifier with the Dyson 360-degree Glass HEPA & Carbon replacement filter. It's made from borosilicate microfibres, pleated hundreds of times, to capture 99.97% of pollutants as small as 0.3 microns. While the activated carbon filter removes gases and odours, the sealed HEPA filter traps pollutants, rather than leaking them back into the room.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- Combi 360 Glass HEPA and Activated Carbon Air Purifier Filter
- Designed for use with Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool HP07, Dyson Purifier Cool TP07, Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool Formaldehyde HP09, Dyson Purifier Humidify+Cool PH03, Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04, Dyson Pure Cool TP04, Dyson Pure Cool DP04 air purifiers (each sold separately)
- 360-degree sealed filtration system effectively removes gases and particulates from your home
- Activated carbon filter with impregnated carbon granules capture gases like formaldehyde, benzene, and nitrogen dioxide
- Glass HEPA filter with 9 metres of borosilicate microfibres that are pleated over 200 times trap 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Using genuine Dyson filters ensures that your machine continues to work effectively
Country of Origin
Primary Construction Materials
Glass, Activated Carbon
Quantity per Pack
Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool HP07, Dyson Purifier Cool TP07, Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool Formaldehyde HP09, Dyson Purifier Humidify+Cool PH03, Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04, Dyson Pure Cool TP04, Dyson Pure Cool DP04
If you find a lower price with another retailer before you buy (or within 30 days of purchase), we’ll gladly match that price. If our own price is reduced within 30 days of purchase, we’ll match it and refund you the difference. Conditions and exclusions apply.