Dyson 360 Glass HEPA & Carbon Filter (965432-01)
- Designed for use with Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool HP07, Dyson Purifier Cool TP07, Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool Formaldehyde HP09, Dyson Purifier Humidify+Cool PH03, Dyson Pure Hot+Cool HP04, Dyson Pure Cool TP04, Dyson Pure Cool DP04 air purifiers (each sold separately)
- 360-degree sealed filtration system effectively removes gases and particulates from your home
- Activated carbon filter with impregnated carbon granules capture gases like formaldehyde, benzene, and nitrogen dioxide
- Glass HEPA filter with 9 metres of borosilicate microfibres that are pleated over 200 times trap 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Using genuine Dyson filters ensures that your machine continues to work effectively
- Combi 360 Glass HEPA and Activated Carbon Air Purifier Filter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 87 reviewers who responded, 79 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Don’t buy this do called updated design.- 12 février 2022
This single layer doesn’t clean as well. Also screen keeps defaulting to replace carbon layer. Very annoying.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive, but Works- 21 février 2022
Purchased this for our TP04 tower fan. I wish Dyson didn't charge so much for their filters, but it's hit and miss with the off-brand replacements, so I stick with Dyson's part. This is a slightly newer design than I've seen in the past the HEPA and carbon filter are now a single piece, which makes replacing them a little easier. If you have a Dyson fan I'd take the hit and buy the official replacement; the 3rd party options are a bit of a dice roll unfortunately.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Satisfied- 25 février 2022
This was my first time using the 2-in-1 Dyson replacement filter. The function is identical and the installation twice as easy when compared to the prior generation of HEPA/carbon filter. The Dyson HP04 was one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. Fan & filter have been integral in reducing allergens and making my bedroom feel fresh and clean, 5 years running. I replace the filter, only when prompted by the fan/app, about twice annually.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was not the filter we were looking for- 4 mars 2022
This is the newer Dyson replacement filter and we have been running it for about a month. Though we do prefer the older model...this seems to do an adequate job. The old filter had two separate charcoal elements while this model has the charcoal infused into the inner layer. If I had a choice...I would take the older model over this one. As I said prior..this element works...but maybe just not quite as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A dynamic filter that does its job well!- 15 avril 2022
Our Dyson HP09 has been working great for us since its purchase. Since we run it every day, we just exhausted its filter and needed to purchase a new one. It took over a week to receive, but once in hand it only took a few minutes to swap out the old one. We did have to flag the filter in the app to identify that a new one was now installed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.