Dyson AM09 Hot + Cool Ceramic Fan Heater - Black/Iron
- Jet Focus technology delivers long range heat projection and a high-velocity air flow to properly fill the room
- 10 different fan speeds to find the right temperature
- Remote control with increased functionality so there's no need to get up to adjust the fan's settings
- Sleep timer lets you program the fan's output to help eliminate wasting energy while saving money on power
- Acoustically engineered motor bucket and brushless DC motor performs a silent operations, assuring you are not disturbed while relaxing in optimal comfort
- Simplified interface is user-friendly
- Tip over protection
- Dyson AM09 Fan Heater
- Remote Control
- Operations Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 63 reviewers who responded, 49 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love this product- February 6, 2016
Have a few Dyson products, and am happy with all. Have the AM05 Hot and Cold, and use it for heating dining room/living room in high rise condo. The AM05 heats and maintains this area in minutes. Needed a heater for the master bedroom, purchased the AM09, the additional features, such as timer, jet focus air stream, quietness and the amount of heat it produces are amazing. Love the timer, I set it to shut down after 3 hours, and room is still warm when I wake up. Obviously, it looks great...that is just an added bonus. If you want a versatile heater/fan, that delivers what it promises and looks great, get this machine, you will not be disappointed.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lesson on cooling- December 24, 2020
To all those that say this fan doesn't cool. Did you actually think you were buying an airconditioner?? How out to lunch can you be?? THIS IS A FAN. That means the air it blows is the SAME temperature as the air in the room. Why is this so mind blowing for so many of you?? Anything that blows air cooler than the air in the room you're must remove the heat from this air first and then disperse that heat elsewhere. How could you possibly think a fan is capable of that? Lost all faith in the intelligence of societyYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Clicking Noise- December 7, 2019
Bought it yesterday and it does a great job at heating bedroom but when oscillating, it makes a clicking noise. Will be returning it.
Not helpful (0)Report