Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link & Cool Link Desk Replacement HEPA Filter
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Dyson Pure Hot+Cool Link Purifier Heater (305574-01, 305573-01)
- Dyson Pure Cool Link Air Purifier & Desk Fan (305216-01, 305217-01)
- Replacement filter for the Dyson Pure Cool Link desk fan or Pure Hot+Cool Link purifier (sold separately)
- Glass HEPA filter captures gases and removes 99.97% of pollutants and allergens as small as 0.3 microns
- Captures ultrafine particles from the air including pollen, bacteria and pet dander
- Carbon layer traps a wide range of common odours, from cooking smells to paint fumes
- 360-degree air intake is engineered to draw air from all angles, which gives you more options when positioning the tower
- Certified to be asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma Society of Canada
- Replace once per year (based on 12 hours of use per day), or every 6 months (based on 24 hours of use per day)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- It's... A filter.- September 26, 2019
It's... A filter replacement. It's worth the year of clean bedroom air it gives me I suppose. 4 stars. Could be cheaper. I will say that Best Buy had a better price than Dyson after shipping fees and tax was considered. 5 stars would happen if I felt as though this was an upgrade over the original. This just makes it work again.
Not helpful (1)Report
- still not teceived- December 21, 2020
it was ordered three weeks ago and still havent gotten it. The website is useless for tracking an item once it leaves the warehouse. Im ready to file a chargeback with visaNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- As expected- December 12, 2020
The product is demonstrated to be of good quality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report