Epson EcoTank Photo ET-8550 Wireless All-In-One Supertank Inkjet Printer - Only at Best Buy
- EcoTank Photo ET-8550 wireless all-in-one inkjet printer takes care of the print, scan, and copy needs of your entire family
- Cartridge-free, 6-colour Claria ET Premium Ink system delivers vibrant colours and sharp text for all your creative projects; printing a 4" x 6" photo in as fast as 15 seconds
- Incredible media support helps print auto 2-sided, borderless photos of up to 13" x 19" and accommodates cardstock, CD/DVDs and other specialty media of up to 1.3 mm thickness
- Wi-Fi connectivity and USB port allow both wired and wireless connectivity options
- 4.3-inch colour, touchscreen display and voice-activated printing makes operation and navigation a breeze
- Easy to set up Epson Smart Panel App lets you monitor and operate your printer directly from your mobile device
- Print resolution of 5760 x 1440 DPI (black and colour), scan resolution of 1200 x 4800 DPI (hardware) and 9600 DPI (software enhanced), copy speed of 16 ISO ppm (black) and 12 ISO ppm (colour), and copy resolution of 600 x 600 DPI (black and colour) produce your texts and images in crisp detail and vivid colours
- Included ink bottle and replacement set covers 2 years' worth of prints with a capacity of up to 6200 pages in colour
- Automatic feeder can handle up to 50 sheets at a time
- Up to 100 sheets of input paper tray capacity and 50 sheets of output paper capacity allow for hassle-free paper handling
- Exclusive EcoFit ink bottle design is uniquely keyed for easy filling of each colour
- Wireless connectivity lets you send print jobs directly from your Apple iPad, iPhone, and Android tablets and smartphones
- Includes one black, one photo black, one cyan, one yellow, one magenta, and one grey ink tanks
- With high-yield ink bottles, each replacement ink bottle set is equivalent to about 100 individual ink cartridges
- Compatible with Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 or later (32-bit), Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2 or later, Windows Server 2003 SP213 or later, 2003 R2, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019, Mac OS X 10.6.8 thru 10.15.x14 operating systems
- Compatible ink bottles include T552020-S, T552120-S (black) and T552220-S, T552320-S, T552420-S, T552520-S, T552620-S, T552920-S (colour)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 29 reviewers who responded, 28 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- all in one Printer that does an excellent printing Job!- June 2, 2021
i have been using the printer for a week now. I must say this is by far the most efficient and fast printer i have. This is different than my traditional Printer with cartridges. The print quality is better, I print mostly photos for arts and crafts and media projects, and i can do so much with this printer than my HP! The set up and wifi connection was so easy, it has step by step instruction which helped me. Printing from my smartphone is so convenient, and less hassle. Perfect to use at home for its size its not bulky just the right size for my small office. The printer is Flexible and functional for all your printing needs.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Epson ET8850- August 10, 2021
Terrible product. Made out of cheap flimsy plastic. Constant paper jam, even though I'm using quality Roland paper. Printing is so slow that it is painful. If you were to print both sides, printer takes 9 sec to prep it, FOR EACH PAGE. So to print double page takes 12 -14 sec. It really defeat whole idea of the quanity printing that printer is advertise for. Very often paper is stuck with double printing. Printing quality is ok even though is too bright. One needs to create his own print profile to get decent photo print which requires expensive equipment, like xRite. I owned it for 2 weeks so far and nothing but problems.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- The Poorman's SureColor P700- June 3, 2021
Instead of using DYE inks, You want pigment inks like the SureColor P700 and P900. Why? absolute longevity. Price those machines out. So get some properly matched pigment inks instead of the dye ones. Get some custom ICC profiles and get pigment prints like giclees etc. from this machine for a lot less money. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4j0sInryYVE The blog shows how this is done.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report