Garmin fenix 7X Sapphire Solar 51mm Smartwatch with Heart Rate Monitor - Black/Titanium Back
Upgrade your workout routine
- Performance metrics help you set and track athletic goals
- Workout suggestions tailored to your current training level are offered daily
- Real-time stamina data tracks exertion levels to keep you from overdoing it
- Specific apps and features are offered for runners, bicyclists, hikers, climbers, swimmers, surfers, golfers, and more
- Built-in GPS sensors facilitate outdoor navigation for open-air workouts
Track your health and wellness goals
- Optical heart rate technology calculates workout intensity and stress levels
- Pulse Ox sensor2 gauges oxygen absorption levels
- Sleep score data shows time spent in light, deep, and REM sleep stages and other sleep-related insights
Stay connected on-the-go
- Smart notification feature sends emails, texts, and other alerts to your watch
- Set alarms to keep you on track
- Use Garmin Pay contactless payment at participating retailers
- Rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery keeps you going for up to 28 days on one charge
- Solar-powered battery gets a boost from sunlight for additional battery life
- Built-in LED flashlight and illuminated display facilitate night use
Customise your at-a-glance data
- Use Connect IQ Store to customise the watch face with different colour options, apps, and widgets
- Full-colour 35.56 mm display is touchscreen-enabled for ease of use
Take advantage of powerful device compatibility
- Powered by the Garmin Operating System
- Compatible with Windows 2000 and later and MAC OS X 10.5 and later
- Connects to Apple iPhone 6S and later and Android 2.3+
- Download songs and playlists from Spotify, Deezer, or Amazon Music and connect to Bluetooth headphones for wireless listening
Health Tracking Features
Activity Monitoring Features
Notifications & Controls
- Ēnix 7X Watch
- Charging/Data Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 29 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Keeps getting better and better!- February 16, 2022
I've owned every iteration of the fēnix® watches since the fēnix® 3 HR, and they have all been great and keep getting better and better! The 7X Sapphire Solar certainly does not disappoint! The two biggest features I was most excited to get on this new version was the sapphire solar, and believe it or not, the LED flashlight! I've used that thing multiple times already, and it's so freakin handy! Yeah, the price is high but you're getting a whole lot of bang for your buck! If you're on the fence, just pull the trigger and get the best watch Garmin has ever created!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Upgrade!- May 11, 2022
I have had my Garmin Fenix 7X Sapphire for about 4 weeks. Nice upgrade over my old Apple Watch. Out of the biz it had a good charge and easy to sync with my IPhone. Struggling with learning the usage of many features. Instructions that came with it were pretty much useless-thank goodness for YouTube! Love the extended battery life. I am a recent Cardiac Arrest Survivor and I am using my new watch to keep on the journey of recovery and better health. The ability to change the watch face to monitor my heart rate is so awesome and easily viewed during my workouts. Great Job Garmin and cheers to better health!!
- Incremental Update- March 15, 2022
Purchased the watch as a replacement to my Fenix 6X sapphire that I loved. I was excited to get my hands on the 7X solar sapphire and do love it, however I feel like the updates are very minor for the amount ($) paid. It is still a solidly built watch, but the Epix looks more like a true update. The only thing with quality control that I will mention is the buttons on the side have a strange sensation when you press them that my previous 6X did not experience. I don’t know if its supposed to function that way or not, but it doesn’t feel like a very clean press, although maybe it could be to provide the wearer with more feedback?
- FENIX 7x Sapphire Solar Edition.. THE BEST!- March 6, 2022
So where do I start on this amazing watch from Garmin. I already have the Fenix 3 and the Tactix Solar Delta and now I am so lucky to have gotten this one! WOW! Still an awesome rugged and durable watch you would expect from Garmin but the added feature of the touch screen and the flashlight is off the charts. You get the best of both worlds. I love the way you can use both the touch screen and or push buttons. You can also set the touch screen to off as in activities or sleep so you don't bump it or have it turn on. Also the do not disturb is equally as nice so you don't get the notifications during sleep or activities. Still a massive beautiful 51mm case size. Still able to switch bands or bracelets or the tactical NATO band by the quick release. Still has all the features of a Garmin outdoors watch. Maps, weather, activities, time, calendars, heart rate, SPO2, sleep tracker, to name a few to include different watch faces (as shown on my watch) and the solar edition is great to help keep the watch charged or extend it longer. Just a great watch and the flashlight! WOW again.. you can activate it by a hot key or using the control button. It has different levels of brightness and it bright! I have already used it on a few occasions and the first thing people say is Wow. That's cool, what and where did you get that! There are also several settings you can set it up to as well for different uses to include the tactical red light as well. I really can't say enough about this watch. As a firefighter and one who works in a Trauma Center Hospital and one who loves camping and the outdoors, this Garmin watch is perfect. I have had no issues with the battery life and again with the solar edition it helps keeps the watch going longer. The only thing that I would add would be a working rotating bezel to add to the abilities of this wonderful watch. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone who is looking for a beautiful rugged and durable watch without having to worry about battery or if it can keep up with you. I hope this review helps those who are looking at getting this watch and I don't think you will be disappointed.
- great watch with issues that need to be ironed out- March 15, 2022
I have had the 7X for about 3 weeks and everything is great except for the bluetooth issues. I am coming from a Fenix 5+. The materials are great and the watch is responsive and the features are very good as expected. The fit of the 7X makes it like feel the watch isn't even there. The bluetooth issues I have experienced are constant disconnecting and connecting from my iphone and the connection to my headphones drops around 30 minutes into an activity and they wont reconnect so I have to continue on with headphones but no music. Audio quality is also subpar on some songs. The headphones I use are the Beats fit pro.