Garmin Index S2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Smart scale tracks weight, weight trends, body fat percentage, BMI, skeletal muscle mass, and more to help you reach your goals
- Wi-Fi connectivity allows the scale to sync seamlessly to the Garmin Connect app so you can store and track your data
- Holds up to 16 individual user profiles so the whole family can keep tabs on their progress
- High-resolution display and an updated design provides a sleek aesthetic and easy-to-use operation
- Additional features include weather forecasts, multiple daily weigh-ins, and in-depth metrics for added convenience
- Requires four AAA batteries (included) for a battery life of up to 9 months
- Index S2
- 4 x AAA Batteries
- 4 x Carpet Feet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 62 reviewers who responded, 54 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- OK but not great- February 19, 2021
Not as good as I hoped. It’s sleek and it looks nice. Weight is accurate and uploads to Garmin Connect. Setting up the second user took some time to figure out but works fine now. The body composition numbers are garbage. In order for my body fat to read anything close to what it actually is I would have to go into settings and increase my activity level to maximum and change my age from 57 to 27! If the impedance measurements it was taking were meaningful, activity level or age shouldn’t matter.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Must Have For Garmin Ecosystem Users- March 3, 2021
Love It! It is unnecessarily pricey when compared to most smart scales, but if you are invested into the Garmin ecosystem like my family is (multiple Garmin watches; daily use of Garmin Connect), there is simply no other choice than this scale. The ease of the automatic push to Garmin Connect, it displaying and tracking your weight, and conforming with all of the other Garmin items, truly makes this a must-have for integration into said ecosystem.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Weight a minute...- December 11, 2020
If monitoring and keeping track your weight is important to you, and you like the idea of monitoring more than just your weight (BMI, bone mass, fat percentage among others) then this is an excellent choice. Links up with smartphone/tablet easily and has a simple and elegant on-device interface and smart app. Garmin are one of those companies who frequently produce very well made products, and this is certainly one of them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.