Gas Range Service
Web Code: 13304354
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Not sold online
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
Please enter a valid postal code.
A technician will install and connect a gas range to an existing gas line.
The technician will:
- Ensure line is capped and there are no leaks.
- Test gas appliance by activating and monitoring all surface burner elements, all broiler, oven, or interior heating elements, all controls and accessories.
- Connect gas service and ventilation to new gas appliance. Level gas drop-in/slide-in range.
- Turn gas service back on and test all connections for leaks.
What you need to know:
- A gas permit is required for this service. The gas technician will secure the gas permit from the city/municipality and will charge the client on-site directly using the QC secure payment system via the client’s credit card. Permit amounts vary based on municipality/city
- An electrical permit(s) may be required if the technician determines that electrical work is required, or a new electrical circuit must be run from the client’s panel
- A gas shut-off valve may be necessary if absent and required by city/municipal building code.
- If the new range does not match the dimensions of the previous range, extra fees may be required for counter or cabinetry modifications.