GE 24" 2.9 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Coil Top Electric Range (JCAS300DMWW) - White
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- Electric range with four Sensi-Temp coils delivers accurate, even, and consistent heat to cook your dishes to perfection
- 2.9 cu. ft. of oven capacity and two oven racks make it easy to cook multiple dishes at once
- 6,150W cooktop, 2,000W bake element, and 2,400W broil element provides plenty of power to cook everything from delicate sauces to sturdy cuts of meat
- Free-standing design means it can be installed free from surrounding cabinetry for added versatility
- Large oven window lets you keep an eye on your dishes without opening the oven door
- Front-control knobs provide easy access to the range's controls
- Lift-up cooktop lets you easily clean spills that fall beneath the burners for quick and efficient cleaning
- Removable backsplash provides a customized look to fit any kitchen
- Dimensions: Width: 23.74"; height: 42.12"; depth: 26.77"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24 hours of your purchase.
(If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information.
- Anti-Tip Bracket
- Levelling Leg Covers
- U & C Languages
- Warning Languages
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The absolute worst stove!- September 17, 2020
If I could give this stove zero stars reading, I would, because it is the worst stove I’ve had to use in 53 years of life. It is so poorly designed, with having the knobs on the front of the stove which necessitate cleaning every single freaking knob every single freaking time you use the stove. Not only that, where is the plug. There is no plug in this stove. I have lived in the most budget of apartments with all the appliances and every single one of them was better than this brand new stove. Not only that, the thermostat in the stove not consistent even though it is a brand new machine. The burners, actually named in this situation, that’s basically what they do. You can have the knob turn to high or the actual lowest and the food will still be boiling regardless. The person who designed this stove should be forced to use it For a year and I can guarantee they would never design such a useless piece of garbage. Don’t buy this stove. I had no choice, my apartment building purchased the stove and boy were they ripped off.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- If I could give - scores, this stove would get it- September 18, 2019
The sensi-temp does not work. Even after replacing the coils, it takes 20+ minutes to bring water close to boiling, and then it shuts off. Terrible product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Worst stove ever- January 19, 2021
2 months old and burns everything in the oven. Runs 100 degrees hotter than the dial indicates. Tried to adjust the dial as the manual says but to no avail.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.