Geek Squad Computer System Tune-Up In Store Service
Web Code: 10246937
Your computer is bogged down by outdated software, so you may need to run system updates. You could spend hours fiddling with your device, or let a Geek Squad Agent at a Best Buy store save you from head-scratching frustration. We'll tune up your system, update your security software, get rid of temporary files and more.
- Tune-up is an add-on to an existing repair or diagnostic service
- Update your operating system and optimize start-up
- Check whether there's a security software, such as antivirus or antispyware, and update the software if necessary
- Tweak or repair the registry as a way to resolve some computer problems, like when it has been infected by malware
- Defrag your hard drive, if required, to improve the speed at which the drive reads the data
- Remove all temporary files/folders so you have less clutter and more hard drive space
Please note: Hardware and parts are not included unless specifically mentioned above.
How to Prepare for Your In-store Service:
- Bring the device that requires service
- If the device is a computer (desktop or laptop, PC or Mac), please bring along any system discs and required accessories like power adapters, specialty cables, and batteries.