HyperX Cloud Alpha Over-Ear Gaming Headset - Black
- Over-ear headset with expanded over-the-head band, soft leatherette, and memory foam ear cushions offer comfort for prolonged gaming
- 50mm neodymium magnet drivers with a frequency range from 13Hz to 27,000Hz ensure dynamic sound
- Dual chamber technology separates the bass for distinct, clear audio output
- Supple leatherette, expanded headband, and memory foam cushions give you a comfortable fit, even during the longest playing sessions
- Passive noise cancelling enables clear audio without background noise
- Multi-platform in-line audio controls make for quick and easy adjustments when using compatible devices
- Discord and TeamSpeak-certified detachable microphone with noise cancellation lets you communicate with your online teammates without outside disturbances
- Detachable 3.5mm jack with braided wire connects to PC Gaming, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PS4, PS4 Pro, PS5, Nintendo Switch, and other compatible platforms for a great gaming experience
- Detachable Microphone
- Detachable 3.5 mm Cable, USB Audio Control Mixer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1441 reviewers who responded, 1331 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- My First Wired Headset in Years- January 24, 2018
I came to Best Buys after my PS Golds had broke on the hinge like other players had experienced. I heard about the Hyper X series on Reddit and wanted to try these out. Pros: - it comes in a nice box and was packaged very nicely. It also comes with the splitter to allow you to plug in separate mic and headset jacks on computers. - It Has long cables - Sound is nice and the positional audio is pretty good - Cables are nice quality with good shielding - Cans are big - Comfortable fake leather - Metal construction which is nice - Easy to Adjust - Mic is removable - No battieries or dongle Cons: - Cables can be too long - Expensive - WiredYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Build Quality Lacking- March 23, 2019
While this headset sounds great the build is lacking refinements. Take the ear cups: Grab a fan, turn on full blast and point towards head. The cheap leatherette A.K.A. sauna for the ears ruins the enjoyable sound experience. For the price Kingston would do consumers a favor by including a set of both leatherette and microfiber cups, just like the Hyper X. I ditched the included sweat producing ear cups for some nice breathable plush replacements. Six months in and I am needing to replace the section of cord that has the inline volume control that connects to the headset due to the failing internal wiring at the headset connection.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nice quality but not what I was looking for- July 17, 2020
Very comfortable, nice ear pads, low pressure on the head without feeling like they were going to fall off, the build of this headset feels quality. Nice sound with strong, clean bass. My problem with it is that it didn't have the soundstage I wanted to improve my online gameplay. I wanted not just to hear footsteps nearby but know direction and depth and I just didn't get that from these. Would be great for single player games I think. All of our ears are different though and if you decide these are the ones for you and you end up loving them it wouldn't shock me at all, an overall very nice set just not the ones I ended up with.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.