HyperX CloudX Gaming Headset for Xbox Series X|S / Xbox One - Black/Silver
- Officially Microsoft-licenced headset features over-ear design with foam cushioning provides signature HyperX comfort for those long gaming sessions
- Wired connection eliminates any worry over battery life and charging
- Provides crystal-clear audio so you can hear every footstep or rain drop for a fully immersive gaming experience
- Detachable noise-cancelling microphone gives you crystal-clear communication with all your teammates
- In-line audio controls let you can quickly adjust the game's volume settings or mute your mic
- Headphone design features a durable aluminum frame that's built to last
- Standard 3.5mm jack also works with mobile devices and other peripherals
- Compatible with Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and Xbox One
- Detachable Microphone
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 17 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Suppose to be an upgrade over the Cloud Stinger...- February 16, 2021
I purchased this headset after buying the $40 Cloud Stinger model because after a bunch of use the mic wouldn't hold in place anymore. It had the feature where you push the mic up and it would mute. Thought that was cool until moving it up/down so many times made it loose and wouldn't hold in place anymore. This HyperX CloudX model has the mute feature as a switch on the cord which I thought was better. This way you don't have to move the mic up and down. Unfortunately our headset has been working intermittently so I'll be returning it for another and see if I have any better luck. Seems like it should be a nice upgrade but maybe I got a bad one.....Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good bang for your buck- December 31, 2020
You cannot go wrong with these, coming from the Hyper X Stingers, these are amazing. For comfort, they are light weight, no excessive pressure, padding is super soft. For microphone, super clear, the noice canceling feature of them are on another level, my wife can have her video on full volume next to me, and the microphone will not pick up anything but my voice. The microphone stick it self is very sturdy, stays in which ever place you want it. For the sound quality, they are very clear, foot steps and 3D audio work really good, they are not $100+ headsets so don’t expect too much bass or crazy punch. For the overall build quality, sturdy, flexible, good materials. These headsets should not be rated low just because of defects that can easily be taken of by the warranty.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sound Cuts in and Out- December 25, 2020
Sound cuts in and out. Tried multiple controllers and the new controller on the Xbox Series X. Same thing. Sound great when they work but the issue is intermittent. Purchased in March of 2019. 2 Year Warranty: Kingston says the following: To obtain warranty service, you may return a defective product to your original point of purchase, or the authorized Kingston dealer or distributor from whom you purchased the Kingston product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.