Insignia Dual Arm Full Motion Hydraulic Monitor Mount - Black
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Dual-arm mount holds 2 monitors with screen sizes from 17" to 27" and weighing up to 9kg (19.8 lb.)
- Gas spring function offers tilt, swivel, and height adjustments of the monitors to make sure you get the optimum viewing angles
- Integrated cable management system keeps your monitor cords out of sight to bring a streamlined look to your computer desk
- Sturdy construction of steel, aluminum, and plastic provides superb strength and stability for long-lasting usage
- Clamp base and grommet base options included for flexible installation based on your requirements
- Supports 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm VESA-mount-compatible monitors
- Dimensions: Width: 80.2cm (31.57"); height: 41.5cm (16.34"); depth: 8.5cm (3.35")
- Main Product
- Screw Bags
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Working from home should be comfortable- September 22, 2020
Well, after 6 months of working off my laptop monitor I finally realized that working from home was my reality so I may as well be comfortable. Installation and setup was pretty easy, there are 2 options for desks. I did the clamp base since my desk doesn't have a grommet hole. It was simple enough that my 7 year old was able to do most of it actually. The only tricky part was with hiding the cables with the cable management system. Wasn't hard, just was a tight space to get everything tucked away. I'm quite happy with the range of motion, and ease of use. Monitors are now mounted and hopefully my neck and back will soon thank me for it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Easily holds up my 2 27" monitors- April 18, 2021
Bought this for a home office setup. Supports both my 27" Asus and Dell monitors (Dell needed an adapter sine Dell don't use standard VESA). Remember to hang onto the Alan key it comes with as you'll need that if the monitors start to sag after a year or so and you just need to retighten the tension.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Fantastic setup for the home office- October 7, 2021
I bought this monitor mount for my home office and couldn't be happier. Setup took about an hour and wasn't too difficult. A 2nd person to help mount the monitor while you attach the screws would have been really helpful, but not mandatory. Like another reviewer said my desk at home doesn't have the grommet hole, so its just mounted to the back of my desk nice and tight. I have so much more room on my desk now its great. Some other reviewer also complained of the tilt adjustments weakening and the screen flops down. They were not tightening the hinge secure enough for it to stop sagging. No problem for me as I just tightened it and its great. Out of the box, yes you will need to manually tighten it on your own so it doesn't tilt down on its own. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting and cleaner work form home setup.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report