Insignia USB Wired Optical Mouse - Black
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous design offers comfortable usage for any user
- Maximum tracking sensor of 1000 dpi lets you find the ideal sensitivity
- Red optical technology scans the surface beneath the mouse to track movements with precision
- Scroll wheel control lets you perform smooth and quick movements
- USB connectivity with 4.59 ft cord connects seamlessly to most computers
- Compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8, Mac OS 10.X or higher
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 495 reviewers who responded, 459 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent mouse for the price- June 20, 2021
Normally I would not write a review for a mouse because, well, it's just a mouse, but this one deserves some kind words. I needed a new mouse for my home office machine and I picked this gem up just as a temporary solution until I could buy a high end one. Then I used it and I love it! This is one of the most comfortable mice I have used in a long time and it is very reliable. This one actually fits in my hand better than my previous favorite the Microsoft Intellimouse. For the price you simply cannot go wrong with this mouse, especially if you need a mouse for heavy usage like I do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a mouse!- May 5, 2020
I opted for this item because I needed a wired mouse due to connectivity issues with an ethernet adapter I was using. A wired mouse worked better than a wireless mouse with my ethernet adapter. The mouse is very basic and gets the job done. My only compliant is the right/left click feature is a bit loud compared to other mice I have used. The cord is a little more than 4ft. in length. So if you're in the market for a basic and inexpensive mouse, then this item fits the bill!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Cheap Mouse- July 19, 2020
works just as good as some pricey mouses I had owned. Great price for what it does. Very smooth working, just makes some loud clicks at times when you are using your finger to click. The wires always go on my mouses that I own because I always tangle up the cords and this looks like a cheap cord connected to the mouse so I will see how long this one last. I had one almost the same and it lasted me seven years. It works fine and was less the ten dollars for some great savings.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.