JLab JBuds Air In-Ear Sound Isolating Truly Wireless Headphones - Black
- In-ear wireless earbuds nestle securely near the entrance to your ear and feature IP55 sweat resistance to stand up to moisture
- Custom EQ3 sound delivers incredible audio quality in a small, unobtrusive package
- Earbud controls require only a tap on the outside of the earbud to adjust music or volume
- Earbuds turn on and connect to each automatically when removed from their case
- Full charge offers 6 hours of battery life, while the innovate charging case provides an extra 18 hours of battery life on-the-go
- Pocket-size design lets you bring these little earbuds with you everywhere you go
- 1 x Set Of True Wireless Earbuds
- Charging Case
- 3 x Standard Tips
- 1 x Set Cush Fins
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10222 reviewers who responded, 8455 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Ear buds do not work properly- May 10, 2020
Was so excited to use -- and desperately needed -- these for Zoom meetings. In fact, mentioned to another Zoom participant that I had purchased these based on research, so they went ahead and purchased them as well. Tried them 3 times...initially left ear would cut out, then within about a minute the right ear would cut out. They were fully charged. And, alas, my fellow Zoom participant had the same issue, with the additional issue of none of the options fitting properly. Contacted Best Buy who refuse to reimburse or even credit me. Have never encountered such a response with a company. I do not recommend this product. I also cannot commend customer service from Best Buy. Will not be purchasing from Best Buy again. Very disappointing...and an expensive mistake.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- Save your money and buy something better- December 16, 2019
These really suck. They last 3 hours top before dying completely. They constantly fall out of your ear. They take forever to sync with my phone. I originally thought when I got them that I could use one earbud and when it dies I could switch to the other. Nope. They don’t allow for that. The right earbud is the master one and when it dies, both are out of order. The voice that tells you when the battery is going to die...yup, comes from the right one. So if you got the left one in, they just cut out with no warning because that voice doesnt come in on the left earbud. I just ended up get the beats earbuds and I’m much happier with those now.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great budget alternative to Bose Soundsport- August 9, 2019
I bought these totally thinking they were going to be my backup set once my Bose replacements came in but they really held their own. I actually liked the fit and over look better than the Bose because these really don’t stick out of the ear and the sound is quality enough to have a great run or workout. They charging case also has the usb cord built into it which I liked over the Bose Soundsport. The only thing I don’t like is the controls are on the end of the earbuds which require a certain amount of force to depress and thus can be inconvenient or uncomfortable when trying to change volume or song and pushing it directly into the ear.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.