KitchenAid Food Processor - 13-Cup - Contour Silver
- 13-cup (3.07-litre) capacity offers plenty of room to prepare recipes for the whole family
- Three speed options along with chop, shred, precision slice, dice, knead, mix, and puree functions let you create a wide range of foods
- 3-in-1 feed tube makes it easy to add ingredients of a variety of shapes and sizes to reduce prep time
- Externally-adjustable Exact Slice disc allows you to choose from thick to thin slices while the dicing kit provides consistent, uniform cubes
- Storage caddy holds all the accessories and nestles neatly into the work bowl
- Included refrigerator lid provides a secure seal so you can store a work bowl full of ingredients in the fridge until you're ready to use it
- Twist-free, one-click bowl assembly and latched lid makes setup a breeze
- Leak-free bowl allows for easy cleanup--just add warm water and dish soap to quickly wash the bowl and blades
- Food Processor
- 13-Cup Work Bowl
- Multi-Purpose Blade
- Adjustable Slicing Disc
- Dicing Kit With Cleaning Tool
- Refrigerator Lid
- Reversible Shredding Disc
- Dough Blade
- Storage Caddy
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 47 would recommend this product.
- Great item! Amazing- June 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This machine is so much more than what I had thought. It also came with an additional dicing kit which I had to pull out the instructions to figure out what everything was used for. It was like Christmas morning when you got a great toy! It's so versatile with all the shredding, slicing, chopping, and dicing. I told my husband to buy a ton of different types of vegetables, so I can practice using it. I had so much fun. We are just now getting into our retirement. Now that I have some time on my hand I want to spend it preparing more natural vegetables for us to enjoy. The KitcheanAid 13 cup food processor is so handy to get everything prepared quickly. I absolutely love it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smooth like Butter- July 5, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This is a great, small footprint food processor. I like how they thought of storage when not in use- many of the attachments fit in their place inside the machine although it took me some time to figure out how it all fits together. Shredding was great - it ran though a few potatoes with ease- didn't slow down at all. This is a great quality processor with a strong-enough motor. One thing that was different which may get a little annoying is the safety feature where the plunger has to be in the slot for the motor to run. This means that we can't drop things in or overfill the slot (like loading celery)- I'm mixed about this because this also means it's safer for the kids to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've never used it- September 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this food processor with the idea of it making my life so much easier. It will chop, dice, shred, knead, puree, and almost anything else. It was going to be the one-step ultimate solution to all my food prep needs. And....I haven't used it. It's just big, and there seems like there are a million parts and I'm just intimidated. The idea of getting it out and using it seems like more work than just doing the chopping, shredding, or whatever it is myself. One day I might work up the courage to use it and hopefully, all my fears will be unfounded but until then my advice to you is to only invest in this product if you have an adventurous spirit or are an old pro at the food processor.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.