KitchenAid 30" 6.4 Cu. Ft. True Convection 5-Element Slide-In Electric Range (YKSEG700ESS) - Stainless
Cook like a pro, any way you want
- Even-Heat True Convection uses a bow-tie shaped design and hidden oven element to ensure you get proper circulation throughout the entire oven interior, properly distributing hot air all over as you cook
- Easy Convect Conversion lets you input the time, temperature, and mode and it will automatically convert the cook time to the convection equivalent so your dishes come out right
- Steam rack adds moisture to enhance cooking results when needed for certain dishes so you can customize your cooking
- 4,000W broil feature with variable temperature options control broiling for the best results
- 5 smooth top elements include a triple zone 6", 9", and 12", plus a 10", two 6" zones, and a dedicated warming zone
Keep your kitchen neat and tidy
- Aqualift cleans the oven interior in under an hour using just water and low temperature so you can easily get rid of baked on food without needing harsh chemicals
- Convenient storage drawer can accommodate pots, pans, baking sheets, and other items, freeing up cupboard space
- FIT Guarantee means the range is guaranteed to fit in 30" wide spaces with a countertop depth of 24-25", cabinet depth of 23-24", and countertop height of 36"
- Side trim accessory kit (sold separately) helps ensure a seamless fit in your kitchen, covering damaged countertops and/or unfinished edges from old slide-in ranges
- Width: 29.8"
- Height: 36"
- Depth: 28.75"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Smooth Slide-In Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 427 reviewers who responded, 363 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Kitchenaid- November 20, 2020
Came dented on two sides. Drawer was crooked. Since I had waited so long and was told a replacement might take weeks or months I had my handyman fix. Will never purchase an appliance from BB again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Don’t fall for just any “Air Fryer”- November 13, 2021
Take a look folks, this is one of the best ranges out there. And please, please, please don’t fall for that “Air Fryer” the other guys try to sell you. News flash…it’s actually a convection oven. The fan is in the same place inside the stove. Controls for the oven are conveniently on the top front so you don’t really need to back up to see what the oven settings are. Feel free to compare this to the other brands out there, this will easily match up or surpass. Beautiful styling and functionality and Kitchen Aid quality says the rest.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible design- January 21, 2019
I have had smooth cooktops before, but this thing is impossible to keep clean. I literally scrub it after each use & can not seem to get it completely clean. Also, the metal part around the control panel is full of scratches from my pans & pots, as is the side near the counter. I am cautious when using it, yet I still end up with scratches. I’ve only been using it for less than 2 months - we remodeled, so didn’t use it immediately - but it looks old & terrible already!! I’m so disappointed with it!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Glass top already scratched on first day!- September 11, 2020
Literally had this KItchen Aid electric glass range delivered today and just cooked first meal. Stove top already has huge scratch! The range is really pretty - but this is a major flaw! I’m afraid what it will look like in a month :( We had our last glass top electric range - a Frigidaire Gallery - for 19 years. I cooked hundreds of meals, 19 huge Thanksgiving meals, scraped stuck food with a razor, scrubbed with Softscrub - and don’t remember any visible scratches. Seriously. I cannot understand why this would not be tested etc. I only lifted a pot of boiling water - must not have lifted it directly straight up - and immediately saw a big squiggly scratch. So disappointed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Sleek and functionality = A+- December 25, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Bought this in back stainless along with a complete kitchen package and am not disappointed! The extra racks inside were perfect when preparing Thanksgiving dinner. The adjustable element size on the most frequently used burner is awesome. My previous whirlpool unit had been top of the line 20+ years ago so I new when purchasing this line it would be un my kitchen a long time. After 4 months I don't have any complaints. I have not had to use the self cleaning mode yet. Not sure what I would use the under oven drawer for . Absolutely no regrets with the little extra money spent on this designer look.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.