Large Item Scheduled Delivery
COVID-19 Precautions for Large Item Deliveries
Under the recommendations of public health authorities, our delivery partners are taking extra precautions during this challenging time. For large item scheduled delivery and pick-up services, please be aware of the latest safety measures:
Out of Home and Building Delivery:
- Please note that delivery agents cannot enter your home at this time. Packaged items will be dropped off outside of your front door.
- If you live in a freestanding home or townhouse: Deliveries will be made to your front door, porch, or garage.
- If you live in an apartment or condominium: Deliveries will be made to the front door of your building, not your suite.
- For returns and exchanges, please keep the original item at home until our normal delivery practices resume. Delivery agents cannot remove items from your home at this time.
- If you purchased any additional delivery services—including installation, appliance removal and recycling—please note that these services are suspended for the time being. You will receive an automatic refund for them.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please call 1-866-585-4494.
- Delivery agents that are reporting or exhibiting flu-like symptoms, or have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, will not be allowed to conduct deliveries.
- Please use your own pen to sign any delivery paperwork. If the delivery agent is using a handheld device, please avoid touching it; the agent should manually type your name.
We will continue to add delivery updates to this page as the situation changes. If you have additional questions about deliveries, please call us at 1-866-585-4494.
Large Item Delivery Information
Deliveries are scheduled for large or heavy items like TVs, appliances, mattresses, and fitness equipment. The scheduling method is based on the shipping address you enter during checkout.
The following links include more information about scheduling and delivery costs for different types of large items: