KitchenAid 30" Cu. Ft. Double Oven 5-Burner Freestanding Dual Fuel Range (KFDD500ESS) - Stainless
Cleverly designed cooking
- Dual fuel combines the precise control of a gas cooking surface with an electric oven to satisfy even the most exacting of gourmets
- Even-Heat True Convection system with hidden oven element and innovative bow-tie shaped design promotes enhanced circulation and more even air flow throughout the oven cavity
- Steam rack provides extra moisture inside the oven to enhance your cooking results
- 6.7 cu. ft. total capacity provides an extra-large internal cooking area with the flexibility of separate temperature zones for preparing multiple dishes at once
- EasyConvect feature automatically converts conventional temperatures to their convection equivalents for better cooking results
Elegant and easy to use
- Satin textured handles and the KitchenAid badge (a symbol of uncompromising quality) are professionally-inspired design elements
- SatinGlide rack provides a smooth, premium feel when pulling out the rack, even when it’s carrying a heavy load
Front control freedom
- 5 individual burners provide a wide range of cooking power, from 5,000 to 17,000 BTU, so you can easily go from a rolling boil to a delicate simmer
- Glass touch controls offer an intuitive, easy-to-use, touch screen experience
- Stainless steel cooktop adds the beauty of brushed stainless steel to the powerful range cooktop, plus it’s easy to keep clean
- Width: 76.02cm (29.94")
- Height: 120.31cm (47.38")
- Depth: 72.39cm (28.50")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Dual Fuel Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 367 reviewers who responded, 318 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Simply amazing- August 2, 2017
We just completed a total kitchen remodel and this 5 burner gas double oven is simply the best! It is the showpiece in the kitchen with its professional grade handles, velvety smooth burner dials, gorgeous double ovens with convection, I just cant wait for the holidays! Exceptional quality, perfect design and this baby makes you want to stay in the kitchen and cook all day long! Do yourself a favor, treat yourself to this wonderful piece of art, not just an appliance.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor quality- July 27, 2020
I’ve had this for less than a year now and I am so disappointed. Ovens don’t hold temperature that is displayed and have ruined many pizzas and baked goods. The enamel in both ovens is crumbling away. The plastic burner knobs are melting and schriveled. A cheaply made EXPENSIVE range that should be recalled and refunded. Never again will I buy KitchenAid.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful range- February 23, 2017
I replaced an electric smooth top range with this dual fuel double oven range. Overall, I am loving it so far! The range looks good in my kitchen and I have found it very easy to use. I've used the stove top and both ovens at different times; I haven't used both ovens at the same time yet but, I know that feature is going to be useful! The only cons I have noticed at this point is the oven light operates both ovens at the same time, and the steamer rack was discolored/rusted right out of the packaging.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must have!!!- November 10, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We purchased this dual range oven with our brand new home and we couldn’t be happier. With a family of five, I am constantly cooking or baking new dishes. This oven makes my job so much easier! It is easy to use and has many awesome features. The double oven (electric) is my favorite! Not only is it functional, but it is absolutely beautiful!!
- Adequate but room for improvement- November 6, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I bought this range because I wanted a gas cooktop and two ovens. There's not a lot of options out there, and this one is working out pretty well. I wish the grates on the top of the stove were a little closer together - it's difficult to balance small pots without them wobbling. And the marking of the controls makes it difficult to realize that a burner is still on - I have left one on the lowest setting overnight. And I wish the central burner for the griddle had a higher flame, but once the griddle (which comes with the stove) heats up for a while, the food does brown. It was a bonus to see the pretty blue enamel interior of each oven.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.