KitchenAid 30" 6.7 Cu. Ft. Double Oven 5-Element Freestanding Electric Range (YKFED500ESS) - Stainless
Big and bold
- Smooth top electric range is easy to clean and delivers even heating
- Dual oven design provides the convenience of two separate temperature zones consisting of a 2.5 cu. ft. upper oven capacity and another 4.2 cu. ft. of capacity in the lower oven for a total internal capacity of 6.7 cu. ft., which is more than enough space for you to tackle multiple dishes at once
- Five cooking elements--including one with a triple cooking zone of 6, 9, and 12 inches, another offering 10 inches, and a pair of 6-inch zones, as well as a dedicated warming zone, allow you to cook or keep warm a variety of dishes at once
Always consistent, always delicious
- Even-Heat true convection oven with bow-tie design and hidden element work together to evenly distribute heated oven air for always consistent results
- EasyConvect conversion converts your standard oven's settings over to convection oven ones, so achieving great is always super easy
Bold, contemporary style
- Satin textured handles and stainless steel trim on the cooktop are among this range's professionally-inspired style elements that complement any modern kitchen's décor
Useful, time-saving features
- Self-cleaning feature is fast, effective, and it saves you the hassle of having to clean the interior of the oven yourself
- Hidden Bake feature makes wiping up spills and messes a breeze since the baking element is cleverly hidden away
- SatinGlide rack is silky smooth so you can easily slide it in and out or load it to the max with large or heavy dishes
- Width: 29.94"
- Height: 47.38"
- Depth: 28.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- KitchenAid Smooth Top Range
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1066 reviewers who responded, 938 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- problems disappointed- May 31, 2020
It ’s really disappointing to have so many problems in six monthsNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love top oven use it daily!- February 6, 2018
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Absolutely the best appliance i have ever owned! Love the double oven! We entertain frequently & I am looking forward to our next party & the pleasure of cooking everything at once regardless of the different food & required temperatures. The exterior is beautiful, I like the brushed back splash & the ease of the controls safely situated in the back The interior is gorgeous, cleans up easily with self cleaning & the time options are so sensible. Unfortunately I have a galley kitchen & I cook everyday & the heat in the kitchen previously was terrible, but with my Kitchen Aid there is no excess heat & it's so quiet, just wonderful!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Third time is a charm- May 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] We remodeled our kitchen and got all whirlpool appliances. We got the whirlpool double oven and the racks were off by over a quarter inch. We had it replaced with another whirlpool and the racks were off even more in the second one. So finally we gave up on the whirlpool double oven and upgraded to a this kitchen aid. This convection double oven range is amazing. I have not really gotten to use all it has to offer but I did use the slow cook feature on some beef ribs the other day. They were the best ribs we have ever had! I can not wait to use the convection features and the dough proofing feature in the future. The racks are super heavy duty and I love the fact I can pull out the bottom rack to take out and put food in without leaning into the oven so much easier. The burners work great! Love the warmer burner and warmer oven feature too. Use it a lot. I am kind of bummed it does not have a steam clean feature like the whirlpool oven did but I will be extra careful to keep it as clean as possible without using the self clean. The kitchenAid arrived with a ton of fingerprints and smudges on it and the delivery guy told me about Sheila Shine stainless steel cleaner and conditioner. It works wonders and I even used it on my fingerprint proof dishwasher and fridge. The stuff is amazing. This cook top seems to be easier to clean than the whirlpool but it still needs extra maintenance so I purchased Bar Keepers Friend and it makes the top look brand new. So far I love this double oven and it is well worth the extra money!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My perfect range oven!- September 10, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] At my age I have cooked on many range/ovens & this one is the best one!! Love the different sizes of burners making it more than 5 but 8 burners & easy clean smooth top! Love the double ovens! I can have my main dinner in lower large oven at different temp & then bake up the biscuits in higher temp in small oven. Also saves energy when only using small oven. I love the proofing feature for my breads! Easy to understand the controls & large burner knobs. I cook & bake everyday & love using this range oven. The only negative is Not finger print protection & bought stainless steel cleaner w/ silicon protection. The matching dishwasher & microwave has the fingerprint protection.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not a Fan of this oven- March 30, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I am normally not a review writer, but we are disappointed with this stove. Maybe its just us, but we can not get the cooktop to regulate. It heats up and turns off. Difficult to keep liquid at a boil. 2nd complaint is that you can't push the oven close to the back of the wall. We did make an insert in the drywall to allow for the plug, but because there are 2 outdents behind the control panel it won't go flush. (see pic attached) 3rd complaint is strictly cosmetic. The side of the oven door is not finished. (See picture) No one wants to see the blue ceramic part of the oven door!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.