Koolatron Coca-Cola Bar Fridge (KWC-4)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Bar fridge with a 4 L/2.3-quart capacity accommodates up to 6 standard-size cans
- Eco-conscious, efficient, and CFC-free thermoelectric cooling technology keeps your items cool to 32 degree Fahrenheit (18 degree Celsius) below room temperature
- Warming technology maintains the temperature of your items at 135 degrees Fahrenheit (57 degrees Celsius) in hot mode
- Removable shelf safely stores beverages, yogurt, fruit, juice, medication, baby bottles, and more at home, in the office, or while you travel
- Vibrant red hard-plastic shell complements your interior setup and offers long-lasting usage
- 12V DC or 110V AC capability makes this fridge easy to use in your car, truck, RV, or boat or plug it into any standard household outlet
- Dimensions: Width: 7cm (2.75"); height: 10.5cm (4.1"); depth: 9.8cm (3.85")
- Koolatron Coca-Cola Bar Fridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 35 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good enough, but could be better- January 31, 2014
This replaced a similar (non-Coke) model I was using in my office to cool drinks that finally stopped working awhile back after years of service. This is the same size and shape, but as another reviewer stated, it only has a 120V AC cord, not a 12V as even the manual states. This was probably done to 'simplify' the power situation, and if you only need the item for indoor use that's fine, but unlike the previous model I have, I can't use any of the auto accessories to get a cool drink on the road. It also lacks the 'warming' feature previous models had that I never used. It's okay for me, but it appears this item has changed since it was listed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Wife loves minitures- August 27, 2017
I did review the product details, wife picked it up but when she unboxed it ,, was very excited and quickly plugged it in,,, left it plugged in over night,,, but doesn't seem to get cold enough,,, plus we noticed this item must of been a returned item from someone else or it wasn't correctly assembled,,, it seems to be defective so she umpluggedc it,,, feeling disappointed, unhappy and unsatisfied with this item,,, she re-boxed it ,, and just sadly put it to the side ,,,No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works as expected- June 2, 2017
I was concerned in buying this device because reviews of these types of devices are very mixed. Most say the beverages aren't cold enough or that they are too loud. I have been pretty happy with mine. It gets the beverages as cold as the regular refrigerator. There is some fan noise, but I put it under my desk at work so it isn't too bad. It isn't really any louder than a desktop computer fan. So far so good at least.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.