Logitech G733 LIGHTSPEED RGB Wireless Gaming Headset - Black
- Over-ear headphones with soft dual-layer memory foam fit comfortably around your head
- Wireless headphones offer up to 20m of effective wireless range so you can move around freely
- PRO-G drivers minimize distortion while reproducing every sound with amazing richness and accuracy
- Compatibility with PlayStation 4 lets you enjoy your games in stereo
- Sound isolating design allows you to block out unwanted noise and focus on the game
- Advanced mic filters and Blue VO!CE technology perfectly captures your voice so other players can hear you clearly
- 29 hours of battery life with a 2 hour charge lets you play uninterruptedly for hours on end
- Front facing dual-zone LIGHTSYNC RGH lighting allows you to choose a preset animation or personalize your headset lighting
- G733 Lightspeed Wireless RGB Gaming Headset
- Detachable Mic
- USB Wireless Receiver
- USB-C To USB-A Charging Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 120 reviewers who responded, 106 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very comfy headset!- September 3, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have tried a few newer gaming headsets recently and these were one of the most comfortable ones to date. Very easy to setup and the sound is very good including the bass. I didn't try the voice changing option but plan to. You can customize these quite a bit and I believe you can purchase different options for the headset. My daughter is trying to claim these as the appearance is very suitable for the younger generation. I will purchase future headsets from Logitech in the future. And the battery life is very good as I have not charge it yet but have used them for gaming 4 days but I am not a full time streamer just recreational gamer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable, Good Sound, Terrible Microphone- July 17, 2021
As other reviews point out - yes, these are comfortable. I would refer some ways to maybe make them tighter, because the earpads are so comfy they feel like they're going to fall off sometimes, but otherwise they're very comfortable for long wear. The sound is good for sure. The microphone on this headset is really awful though. So if you know you'll be caring about this, really consider other options. I wish I'd looked at some YouTube videos about the sound before buying! There's also noticeable lag with the microphone as well, which makes speaking over Zoom really weird and uncomfortable.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Awesome Headset- July 4, 2021
Where do I even begin? This headset is honestly amazing. The mic sounds pretty good especially with the blue voice thingy you can enable in the settings. The headset is also really comfortable on my head. The sound is also incredible comparing to my old headset which was a wired hyper x. The battery life is really good if you turn off rgb. It can last for up to 29 hours and I only have to charge it every 2 days. There’s a lot of settings in the Logitech software that you can play around with. Also it’s nice that the mic is detachable so it isn’t in my way when I’m using the headset. Definitely would recommend this headset to anyone wanting a headset for gaming.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.